Little Things You Hate

stirk

Burner
Just put in on backwards.... in a few rides it will be straight again

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I might just try this after the Loctite soak.

Bent hanger turned into maintenance day!

I hate washing and maintenance but it's highlighted the fact I need a new cassette and chainring which means upgrade time!

Well, turns out to be "ligandrol " very effective for strength building . If any of you don't know about sarms they are a selective androgenic drugs, they target only muscles without the side effects of normal steroids. There is no other use for them except to enhance performance. I have used lgd and gained well in strength and muscle gain.
Seems like she thought there were no way of detecting them, there is.
Now, let's wait and see who she blames.
I am an Aussie but am ashamed of the way our sportspeople and public are quick to point fingers at athletes from other nations but all squeal like pigs when called out
I admire the skill and dedication of top class athletes, but I'd never rely on them to set an example and in no way do I see them as representing me or what I believe in.

I'm off the page sorry - referring to our sandpapery cricketers and a god loving homo hating footballer, nothing to do with you, you magnificent pancreas!
Let The confusion continue. I know you weren't posting about me.

I was stating that it's not just these acts of a few that has me off professional sport people, like I am with politicians and those that climb to high ranks in business.

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
Another Aust Post one... Package sent to Mum in central Victoria from me in Canberra. According to the tracking it got processed in Brisbane this morning... wtf?

safreek

LTIH: our weird laws, you can use hardcore opiates to kill pain, you can kill yourself with government permission, drugs supplied by the govt no less. But dare you inhale a bit of weed to kill pain and make your life more bearable you are a villain. Repeat, you can kill yourself legally but you can't have a toke. Fucked up

nzhumpy

Googlemeister who likes bikes and scandal
Lost the rear light off the bike this evening on my way home...bugger me, Knog make some shitty mounting mechanisms, I reckon I'm done with them now.