Little Things You Hate

nzhumpy

Googlemeister who likes bikes and scandal
I'm pissed off half of Sydney drives to the Blue Mountains to see a bit of snow, just go to the bloody snow fields in the high country and get it out of your system FFS!

The highway is a carpark
My better 1/2 mentioned yesterday if we should go up for a play in the snow, the look on my face must have answered her question..."I have a roast pork to do for tonight and I don't feel like eating at 11pm" which we would've been by the time we we'd got home.

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
Watching season 4 of Preacher. I wish they’d make more of an effort to do it better when they move filming to Australia... The You Yangs is not a convincing substitute for New Mexico.

Also, part time Australian actors can’t do American accents for shit. Shame, it was a slick looking show.

hifiandmtb

Sphincter beanie
Straya, you have to laugh

Polo’s back, panel beater did a decent job with the paintwork but the bumper was wonky as fuck.

So Googled how to remove, takes 5 mins:

Found out why wonky

Why use four bolts when one is insufficient?

Perfect now:

I kinda enjoyed that little task.

Last edited:

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
Had a ride in one of those today, neat little jigger. Felt just like the Clio except all squares and without the 3 cylinder rumble

hifiandmtb

Sphincter beanie
Been driving in a brand new Corolla all week. Aside from the phenomenal amount of safety tech (radar cruise, speed limit recognition, auto high beam, lane assist...the list goes on) it was a rather horrid car.

Engine/transmission is woeful, not particularly economical & the interior packaging made no sense seeing as how big the car actually is. Handling is vague, damping cheap. It even has a plastic steering wheel. Good stereo but.

Getting back in the Polo with the Konis & bushes & steering rack mods & size & all that. Bloody lovely.