Little Things You Hate

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
Neither bike will help or hinder my performance, I can promise you that.
Well, just delay the decision paralysis a bit longer. Relax and take it easy, put off the hard things to think about till later.

Can you take a GoPro so we can forever see your moments of glory?
WhyNotBoth.gif

rangersac

Medically diagnosed OMS
Also, I’d have to buy new mud tyres for it.
LBS has limited choice, too late to order online. I don’t think minions will cut it in the expected conditions.
If you are running a Minion DHF/ DHR II combo they go well in the wet there. I was rocking those a few weeks back on the Cotic and survived the mudfest unscathed

tubby74

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Thank goodness we are expending so much political time and effort to protecting his rights. I feel safer already.
so now is not the time to discuss climate change and fire season, but is the time to discuss two consenting people living happily ever after and fire season.

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
There is probably something in the Old Testament to address his proclivities but I haven't time to waste looking through an old novel.

tubby74

Likes Bikes and Dirt
tradies who don't call when they're running late. Scheduled for 1, call the number I had which was their supervisor at 2, get a call back at 3 as I had left to pick up kid from school already. still not here. I don't mind you not being late, just send me a message if times change.

creaky

XMAS Plumper
tradies who don't call when they're running late. Scheduled for 1, call the number I had which was their supervisor at 2, get a call back at 3 as I had left to pick up kid from school already. still not here. I don't mind you not being late, just send me a message if times change.
Typical
#fkntradies

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I'm not a fan of the "gig economy". It seems that vulnerable people are often taken advantage of by the organisations driving this so people can have a small saving or convenience. I've often refused to join an uber ride or get uber eats and most people don't seem to understand or accept my position on this. Sure I've used uber twice a long time ago but it was not for me.

I've just read an article in today's SMH about someone trying for an unfair dismissal against uber eats. The part that caught my attention was that they claim to have spent 96 hours logged on to deliver in a single week, but only earned $300.00. What a shit way to live.

Also I see a lot of uber drovers around here putting signage up their cars so people know what they are about. It seems to give them a sense of permission to pull up anywhere they wish, perform illegal u-turns, and generally drive like a moron. Fuck I hate that shit. Though I am sure it is about taxation deductions.

Attachments

fatboyonabike

Captain oblivious
unfortunately this is the wave of new school tradies that couldn't give a shit about anybody but themselves..
back when I did domestic service calls, punctuality was the biggest 'make or break' factor for success in the industry, sadly those days are gone.