Little Things You Hate

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
Possibly but usually trails get fixed up before & after events as part of the deal, if they're unsanctioned trail well that's a different story.
I believe they are unsanctioned, the article said there's some 4km or so of legit trail that would remain open afterwards?

There seems to be a lot of flexing going on from parks at the moment. Why would they suddenly take issue with a trail network that's been around since miners invented mountain bikes?

We had an unsanctioned trail legitimised at lysty last year, then opened up to runners and dual way traffic, then all the features were removed. Fark knows what they're thinking over there at the moment

Sent from my G8441 using Tapatalk

Flow-Rider

Burner
I believe they are unsanctioned, the article said there's some 4km or so of legit trail that would remain open afterwards?

There seems to be a lot of flexing going on from parks at the moment. Why would they suddenly take issue with a trail network that's been around since miners invented mountain bikes?

We had an unsanctioned trail legitimised at lysty last year, then opened up to runners and dual way traffic, then all the features were removed. Fark knows what they're thinking over there at the moment

Sent from my G8441 using Tapatalk
Yeah, every trail network has its own unique set of problems and it opens up a can of worms in other areas.

I ride a lot of unsanctioned trails myself but it can be a bit hard justifying it in parks where groups have gained access on the premise of only having sanctioned trails. There's quite a lot of cluster fucks up here with major MTB parks as there isn't any local laws to keep runners, walkers or horse riders off of trails in public parks. Another big problem with Parks is that they have had a lot of funding dropped and these recent fires aren't going to help any either.

bear the bear

Is a real bear
Truvativ Stylo cranks. Who makes a set of cranks that require a 1m extension bar and two people to crack the 8mm allan bolt... fucking thanks SRAM, stupid piece of shit. The only bonus is that they are not mine!

slowmick

38-39"
Truvativ Stylo cranks. Who makes a set of cranks that require a 1m extension bar and two people to crack the 8mm allan bolt... fucking thanks SRAM, stupid piece of shit. The only bonus is that they are not mine!
Sounds like my GX cranks that needed to be clamped to the verandah post and have 120 kg me use an old handlebar as an extension to the 8mm allen key to get the fucker to budge after a few rounds of freeze and release spray. No more SRAM cranks for me.