Little Things You Hate

Cosh

Likes Bikes
Parking. Specifically the arseholes that have clearly dinted your car door, don't leave a note, then deny everything. Prick wouldn't even attempt to prove me wrong by opening the door. The fact that the paint left on my door and the paint missing from his door wasn't enough. Way to ruin my day

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Parking. Specifically the arseholes that have clearly dinted your car door, don't leave a note, then deny everything. Prick wouldn't even attempt to prove me wrong by opening the door. The fact that the paint left on my door and the paint missing from his door wasn't enough. Way to ruin my day
This is why you need to be carry a gauntlet with you at all times.

fatboyonabike

Captain oblivious
hey, fuck you!
Can't you see it's all your fault for having nice things.....cnut!............................................................................. ;)

moorey

call me Mia
The Scarlet Manuka, liberator of cricket balls.
The Grey Ghost of the Forest.

Or, just "Dog". It was enough for Wal, and got his loyal devotion, so maybe that's enough.
Yes yes, there were all those he called himself, but thought that maybe Murray Ball had dropped a hint since I’d stopped reading :(

moorey

call me Mia
Full disclosure @Zaf. I never have and never will watch the movie, despite FF being the fave thing of my youth.
I learned after seeing a Garfield cartoon that the voices you assign in your head, will never be anything like the voice they assign, and forever ruin things for you.

Says to self...”Ok Boomer...”

Take THAT, poodoodle!

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
Full disclosure @Zaf. I never have and never will watch the movie, despite FF being the fave thing of my youth.
I learned after seeing a Garfield cartoon that the voices you assign in your head, will never be anything like the voice they assign, and forever ruin things for you.

Take THAT, poodoodle!
Same to any of the voiced books too. Pratchet in particular.

bear the bear

Is a real bear

Take THAT, poodoodle!
Cause they speak with a kiwi accent ;)