Little Things You Hate

Flow-Rider

Burner
Some people are nothing but turds.

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2020-02-19/cyclist-hit-and-run-crime-townsville

Update: Cyclists injured following crash, Mount Louisa (Townsville)
myPolice on Feb 19, 2020 @ 3:33pm
Townsville detectives have charged a 28-year-old man after a group of cyclists were allegedly hit by a vehicle this morning.
Police allege the man knocked over three women and two men near Bamford Lane and failed to remain at the scene just before 6am.
All five cyclists were taken to the Townsville Hospital in a stable condition.
The 28-year-old Mount Louisa man was charged with four counts of dangerous operation of a motor vehicle causing grievous bodily harm, one count of dangerous operation of a motor vehicle and adversely affected by an intoxicating substance, one count of driver fail to remain at the scene and render assistance.
He is due to appear in the Townsville Magistrates Court tomorrow (February 20).

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
So...ice can fuck off. But that's not why I'm here. I made the gondola and chair lift journey back to top of the mountain, a mere 1790m. I figured that it had been exposed to the sun most of the day and the oceau have softened...I was wrong. Maybe it was even harder than this morning? Gale force winds, snow blowing off the mountain at a rapid rate (tomorrow is really going to suck. Annoyed I opted to save $10 and buy a multiday pass!) And a lot of beginners up there...for some poor planning reason this ski hill has a reasonably good open beginners chair above Theo gondola and seemingly no easy way for them to get down! Well they could use common sense and ride the gondola back down, but that isn't the Japanese novice snow enthusiast's way! I strongly encourage people to push their limits and develop new skills...

But currently this place is preparing for the downhill ski world cup. There's a few issues from this. Sure the staff are shipping in snow from elsewhere to patch up the course! But they have had to close off some of the options for descending. Again nothing is green for going down, it's all advanced intermediate or advanced. So the one open connection between top and bottom of the hill is a narrow (maybe 2 or 3 metres at the narrowest cat track with a near vertical drop over exposed rocks and ice off the sides and a rock hard surface. In normal condition s that steep drop over would be my jam...just zing over the edge and cruise down cutting the track. But fuck me!!!

This has become a long winded way of saying ski/snowboard instructors shouldn't take their beginner classes down such a trail. And Pepe shouldn't be trying to walk down or up them either.

Flow-Rider

Burner
I bet the law doesn't treat them like a turd.

Suspended license, suspended sentence, rehab.

Nothing to see here.
It puts into perspective just how much you put your life in other people's hands on the road, there is a high incident of drink driving or under the influence of an illicit substance up there and I can imagine just how some grub like this just ploughed into people because they had a bad day . If they've a long term drug abuse history, I very doubt much will happen to them especially if it's a first major offence ordeal.

fatboyonabike

Captain oblivious
This has become a long winded way of saying ski/snowboard instructors shouldn't take their beginner classes down such a trail. And Pepe shouldn't be trying to walk down or up them either.
Have you tried just talking to Pepe? , maybe he was unaware of his misguided actions.
Poor Pepe, people always blame poor Pepe!

FigBo0T

Puts verniers on his headtube
Tuesday, 18 February 2020 12:33
Sale Police are investigating following the theft of equipment from a CFA depot in Sale overnight.
Investigators have been told offenders cut a rear fence to gain access to the depot on Raymond Street between 3pm on Monday 17 February and 9am on Tuesday 18 February.
A generator and audio-visual equipment used in support of the recent bushfire response efforts in East Gippsland, were stolen.
Anyone with information is urged to contact Crime Stoppers on 1800 333 000 or submit a confidential report online at www.crimestoppervic.com.au
Leading Senior Constable Rohan Imms
Media Officer
https://www.police.vic.gov.au/theft-sale-cfa-depot

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Have you tried just talking to Pepe? , maybe he was unaware of his misguided actions.
Poor Pepe, people always blame poor Pepe!
Used to be a fellow around town named Pepe...I dubbed him peepee and it stuck for a while. Peepee want a be person either.

Unlike Pepe le Meme. He looks like Bannon.

rowdyflat

chez le médecin
Bunch of corporate bastards.
Eventually they will have to be reigned in w a different type of tax or there wont be any social services , health, pensions , defence etc .
Education would be privatised .

FigBo0T

Puts verniers on his headtube
The focus on this shitful thing in Brisbane, all the judgement, the vilification and the media attention.
I get it, it is shit. Stop demonising the bloke, I have no idea where his head was at and I don't really want to know either.
Think of the advertising revenue, mate. The shareholders are winning!!!

His suicide shouldn't exclude him from being demonised though.