Little Things You Hate

safreek

Vealcake
Ltih: or should it be in the fuckwits thread.
44 km over the border and I want it, bad.
But can't leave at the moment, border closes at midnight. To stupid to think of going earlier

pink poodle

Our man in Japan
Don't encourage him.
He should by it. I owned one until it was stolen and for an out dated piece of shit the you really shouldn't buy they're all right. It's right up his alley though and having a 150mm rear axle and 1.5 head tube he will have. Better range of bits to get for it...

You're right though. It will always be a giant. He should hold out for a better option. They will come.

safreek

Vealcake
He should by it. I owned one until it was stolen and for an out dated piece of shit the you really shouldn't buy they're all right. It's right up his alley though and having a 150mm rear axle and 1.5 head tube he will have. Better range of bits to get for it...

You're right though. It will always be a giant. He should hold out for a better option. They will come.
Looks like he has an iron horse porter as well.
Would love one of those but would be unridable for me, 100 for the faith frame with wheels and the same for what appears to be a near complete porter

pink poodle

Our man in Japan
Just make sure you let 'em have it from both barrels! @moorey advises it's a strong negotiation tactic.

Ltih - when you get the music to a good volume. Not so loud as to disturb the neighbours, but loud enough to hear through the house (ok it's a small house). But then one of the songs on your iPod that isn't volume sync'd with everything else comes on...and it's a LOUD one!

Also, fuck tiny house trend people. It's a fancy caravan dipshit.

Last edited:

moorey

I'm full, couldn't eat another dick
Ok, so ‘most’ of you cottoned on that the 29” ebike I’ve been posting was a demo for the wife, who wanted to get out for a ride with the kids during lock down. I’ve built her many bikes, all have sat gathering dust.
She loved getting out for a couple of 20km bush rides that would have been unthinkable on a pedal bike. 11yo daughter did same loop with me this morning. Hates to pedal, loved the lap on the eBike. Both wife and daughter couldn’t come to terms with 29” wheels though.
Wife forbidding me to buy her one. Says we can’t afford it. I say we can’t afford NOT to buy her one. She’s sleeping between shifts, so I dropped back the loaner and tried to order her one.
WTF! No such thing as a new 27.5 ebike. Not even in small frame. Other than a demo of this verb they offered me. Both my kids forbid me from buying that eyesore :(