Little Things You Hate

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
I'll be surprised.
Me too... Looked a few twitter feeds about it and lots of god botherers applauding it and saying it because they got it out of lefty victoria and into a conservative state. We are not I suspect as bad as the US, but its clear right wing politics is more insidious and damaging in the justice system that I'd realised.

The poor guys who went through hell to get up and tell their story. I hope they have some pretty damn robust support networks around them tonight!!

Jpez

Down on the left!
A very little thing I’m hating right now.

There is a cricket under my dishwasher or kickboardand it won’t fucking shut up!

I don’t want to blast it with Mortein. Don’t really want to kill it. It’s just doing it’s thing.

suppose I’m going to have to rip out the dishwasher and hope it’s not under the cabinets next to it.

fatboyonabike

Captain oblivious
LTIH: how packed Stromlo is at 4 pm on a Tuesday under distancing guidelines. Kids and tradies* everywhere.

*not sure if actually tradies, but carpark full of 4wd utes.
what point are you trying to get across?
Is it that Strommers should be reserved for the APS Elite..

fatboyonabike

Captain oblivious
A very little thing I’m hating right now.

There is a cricket under my dishwasher or kickboardand it won’t fucking shut up!

I don’t want to blast it with Mortein. Don’t really want to kill it. It’s just doing it’s thing.

suppose I’m going to have to rip out the dishwasher and hope it’s not under the cabinets next to it.
A cricket, just the one?...Oh I do feel for you!
I moved a plank of timber in my workshed on the weekend and about 50 of the little fucker jumped out in all directions
I used to believe, just like the Chinese that it was bad fortune to kill a cricket, but fuck that!...Die you little shits, I will take my chances

hifiandmtb

Sphincter beanie
Cat brought cricket inside.

Cricket moved about the house, ended up on the wall above bedroom door. Chirp chirp fucking chirp.

Got up in the dark to find the fucker & it landed on my head.

Cricket dance.

Cricket ejected outside.

droenn

Fat Man's XC President
what point are you trying to get across?
Is it that Strommers should be reserved for the APS Elite..
Park is for all, but if people cant distance properly (solo or with a family member rides, give wide berths, don’t hang out in carpark or at trail heads) then it needs to be shut down.

tubby74

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Park is for all, but if people cant distance properly (solo or with a family member rides, give wide berths, don’t hang out in carpark or at trail heads) then it needs to be shut down.
What could be a great thing as we isolate will be ruined by people who can't take simple preparations.

You have a cricket. We had a family of birds get under the eaves and into the atitc. Baby bird managed to fall down the wall space so an internal wall on the ground floor of a 2 story house had a bird chirping. Nice big square of gyprock cut, then another off the side to get it out. Left if outside with a plate of water and its parents showed up. No idea if it survived but it wasnt there later.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
What could be a great thing as we isolate will be ruined by people who can't take simple preparations.

You have a cricket. We had a family of birds get under the eaves and into the atitc. Baby bird managed to fall down the wall space so an internal wall on the ground floor of a 2 story house had a bird chirping. Nice big square of gyprock cut, then another off the side to get it out. Left if outside with a plate of water and its parents showed up. No idea if it survived but it wasnt there later.
A second course for the deep fryer...so tender and crispy.