Little Things You Hate

rowdyflat

chez le médecin
This morning she backed it straight into my car when taking the kids to school because "she forgot it was there" despite walking passed it to get into her car, and the fact she has a reversing camera she chooses to not look at.
I always said you had been too hard on her now I.m not so sure.

rowdyflat

chez le médecin
How you react to their driving mistakes can define a relationship. Tread carefully
My wife backed onto a pruned tree right next to my office last night .
The car got stuck underneath on the back of the metal tray , skids marks everywhere .
Eventually with to and fro we got it out .
was funny we both laughed.

nzhumpy

Googlemeister who likes bikes and scandal
I had to pick up a mates bike from Manly because he can't drive atm...he had a massive otb and did a proper number on himself last weekend. I dropped the boy at his sons b'day party yesterday and he was chipper as, dropped my daughter at a play date around the corner and by the time I got back the injured one was completely grey and over everything...endone must hella good when it's on.

bear the bear

Is a real bear
I had to pick up a mates bike from Manly because he can't drive atm...he had a massive otb and did a proper number on himself last weekend. I dropped the boy at his sons b'day party yesterday and he was chipper as, dropped my daughter at a play date around the corner and by the time I got back the injured one was completely grey and over everything...endone must hella good when it's on.
Depends on the injury(s). Personally, it doesn't do much for me other than take the edge off.
Whereas the slow-acting stuff my wife had, used to send her for an absolute loop and she was off her chops till mid-morning after taking it before bed the night before.

nzhumpy

Depends on the injury(s). Personally, it doesn't do much for me other than take the edge off.
Whereas the slow-acting stuff my wife had, used to send her for an absolute loop and she was off her chops till mid-morning after taking it before bed the night before.
I've never been on it but I was amazed the difference 1.5 hours made, he went from no worries in the world to broken in such a short period, in saying that he has concussion, separated shoulder, 8 broken ribs and also managed to punctured a lung...that's a solid injury from Manly Dam.

Oddjob

Wheel size expert
I've never been on it but I was amazed the difference 1.5 hours made, he went from no worries in the world to broken in such a short period, in saying that he has concussion, separated shoulder, 8 broken ribs and also managed to punctured a lung...that's a solid injury from Manly Dam.
Jeebus, did he screw up the fire road or 19th hole?

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

nzhumpy

19th...it's probably the only section you can to that amount of damage in one go around there...bounce one did the head and shoulder, landing at the bottom did the ribs.

Oddjob

Wheel size expert
19th...it's probably the only section you can to that amount of damage in one go around there...bounce one did the head and shoulder, landing at the bottom did the ribs.
I've seen some carnage on the fire road dh as well, especially from people getting the water bars wrong.

nzhumpy

My wife had it in hospital and thought I was flying around the room and sitting on the roof.
I'm pretty sure that's Andy's experience, he's not giving two hoots atm as he's booked for an op on the shoulder 9am tomorrow...fun times.

I've seen some carnage on the fire road dh as well, especially from people getting the water bars wrong.

I've come a cropper on those water bars once in a pissing down February storm blind with sweat from the helmet pads, hurt a fair bit.

Last edited: