Little Things You Hate

pink poodle

Our man in the West
I have grey almost white hair... I started going grey when I was 15 and was almost completely grey by 35.
Plus I’m looking particularly haggard today...
No offence dude, but I like to imagine that after the last couple of months and the shitty journey you have been on...you look like a walking corpse. All be it one who now has the optomism of progress to recovery in its eyes...

Haakon

veni, vidi, volanti
No offence dude, but I like to imagine that after the last couple of months and the shitty journey you have been on...you look like a walking corpse. All be it one who now has the optomism of progress to recovery in its eyes...
It has been a little draining. To paraphrase Marvin, the first month was the worst. The second month, that was the worst too. The third I didn’t enjoy at all... After that I went into a bit of a decline.

Flow-Rider

Wheel size expert
Frantically packing my bag after Line Manager tells me I can go home when General Manager walks in. "If you're done for the day, go run Z's machine so I can send him to the tip."

Z is General Manager's son. We all know that fucker isn't coming back today.
That's when you randomly start taking your sick days at the busiest of times, ;).

Asininedrivel

Likes Dirt
That's when you randomly start taking your sick days at the busiest of times, ;).
Used to work in retail back in the day and after two years of Boxing Day sales I'd had enough. The first day of sales was the worst by far - a hideous maelstrom of greedy ****s fighting over merchandise. The third year I was working at two different retailers so just told both soz can't work I've been asked to do a long shift at the other job.

Smug level 9000