Little Things You Hate

hifiandmtb

Sphincter beanie
Could be why they are exempt - they don't occupy a govt hotel room.

Ridiculous that there are two standards, but only the naive would think there wouldn't be two standards...

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
Getting denied travel exemption to attend my grandmas funeral in Taiwan.

Flying to a country that squashed coronavirus before we did is too risky apparently.
Sorry about your loss @Oddjob

I thought you could still travel there but need to quarantine in Taiwan and here on the way back. My wife has a friend that went a few months ago - she lives here now but might be still be a Taiwan PR.

Her friend quarantined for a month all up. They might have tightened up the rules.

Could you go to the Consulate in Sydney and plead your case in person?

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
Sorry about your loss @Oddjob

I thought you could still travel there but need to quarantine in Taiwan and here on the way back. My wife has a friend that went a few months ago - she lives here now but might be still be a Taiwan PR.

Her friend quarantined for a month all up. They might have tightened up the rules.

Could you go to the Consulate in Sydney and plead your case in person?
Taiwan's happy to have me, it's Peter Dutton's goons who won't let me go. Happy to do the quarantine at each stop and get reamed for business class flights and HQ.

I'm going to see if I can swing a reason to go in my role as executor of her estate.

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
Taiwan's happy to have me, it's Peter Dutton's goons who won't let me go. Happy to do the quarantine at each stop and get reamed for business class flights and HQ.

I'm going to see if I can swing a reason to go in my role as executor of her estate.
Hope it all works out.

A bit of extended time there would be awesome actually - not considering all the things you might miss here admittedly.

Best of luck with the government goon wrangling sir.

Spanky_Ham

Porcinus Slappius
Getting denied travel exemption to attend my grandmas funeral in Taiwan.

Flying to a country that squashed coronavirus before we did is too risky apparently.

current situation sux mate, had the flabby meat socks father just pass away recently during this covid shite. .. limited visiting, time restrictions, sucked pigs nutz

Do what you can to honour them in your own way. Accept that it is what it is...... don't let the powers that hover over us grind you down.

s

p.s. chiko rolls help..... so does a long, quiet introspective ride.... but.... chiko

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
LTIL. Riding to work in a T-shirt this morning, 13° and sunshine

LTIH. I am about to ride home, it’s pouring rain and light hail, 7°, still only got a T-shirt. :oops:
Good motivation to stomp those climbs I guess... :oops:

Minlak

custom titis
what the fcuk is the point of having parcel tracking if all you get is "picked up" and then "delivered" some time between 2 days and seven weeks later?....where is my stuff
and really, can we stop blaming Covid for useless people not doing their jobs, shits wearing thin!
1st off agree 100% - I think what is happening now as that as packages are taking longer to arrive people are watching the tracking and now its a pain in the arse and super noticeable - Previously same thing would happen but with only a few days in between so wasn't as painful.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Narrow shoes!

Decided the heavy discount on some Etnie shoes was too good to overlook. I've worn their kicks plenty of times, finding them to be a comfortable and spacious fit. Well not this time! Hoping for some stretch after a few wears. Michelin rubber feels nice on the hands.

Minlak

custom titis
Narrow shoes!

Decided the heavy discount on some Etnie shoes was too good to overlook. I've worn their kicks plenty of times, finding them to be a comfortable and spacious fit. Well not this time! Hoping for some stretch after a few wears. Michelin rubber feels nice on the hands.
I have an issue even with Shimano shoes was thinking about trying these now I don’t have too :) - still waiting on specialized ones to be in stock

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I have an issue even with Shimano shoes was thinking about trying these now I don’t have too :) - still waiting on specialized ones to be in stock
It's was a real surprise. They are normally such a spacious fit. The toe cuts in quite sharp (etnies marana). I did a sole to sole comparison with my trusty puma and the width difference is significant. I usually have to wear the puma shoes half a dozen times with the laces so loose I can't tie them up to stretch out the suede. Not to sure this is going to work on these etnies.

If only 5.10/adidas would release a new spitfire
See I find these guys too narrow as well. But I really like my dirtbags. They have stretched nicely.

droenn

Fat Man's XC President
1st off agree 100% - I think what is happening now as that as packages are taking longer to arrive people are watching the tracking and now its a pain in the arse and super noticeable - Previously same thing would happen but with only a few days in between so wasn't as painful.
I had a few parcels to arrive from things I bought recently - BF sales. Everything was pretty good, had updated tracking and prompt delivery last week, EXCEPT the MTBD one which just sits there on "we've got it" for over a week with no progress and then today changes to "its arriving". They seem to be on some budget shipping plan that doesn't bother with updated tracking anymore...