Little Things You Hate

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I remember wandering around Tokyo baffled by their logo everywhere I looked, wondering what this business could be.
The greatest courier in the known universe! FYI - I use them a fair bit with snow tours. Finished on the snow? Want to spend a few days moving around before you fly home? You bags will be waiting for you at the airport. And the couriers themselves are so freaking polite!

It's like almost every second shop in Tokyo is an agent too.

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
The greatest courier in the known universe! FYI - I use them a fair bit with snow tours. Finished on the snow? Want to spend a few days moving around before you fly home? You bags will be waiting for you at the airport. And the couriers themselves are so freaking polite!

It's like almost every second shop in Tokyo is an agent too.
We took a heap of documents with us one trip, maybe 25kg. Real pita to carry. Handed them to the black cat at Narita airport. We caught a bus from Narita to Haneda domestic, jumped on the next flight to Hiroshima and then taxied to the office ($220 worth of taxi). Docs were in the conference room when we arrived. Cost? About $20.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
We took a heap of documents with us one trip, maybe 25kg. Real pita to carry. Handed them to the black cat at Narita airport. We caught a bus from Narita to Haneda domestic, jumped on the next flight to Hiroshima and then taxied to the office ($220 worth of taxi). Docs were in the conference room when we arrived. Cost? About $20.
Yep their fees are unbelievable! I sent a bottle of sake from Niigata to Nagano peak blizzard season for a friend. He sent me an email that night!

mike14

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Cyclist being idiots. Motorists already hate us enough, so don't give them more ammo.
Stopped at a railway crossing, which also has traffic lights for the bike track paralleling the train line, and for the 90 seconds or so I was stopped two ladies have a chat on one side of the crossing while standing there with their bikes. After the train finally goes past and the boom gates go up, both ladies decide that it's time to walk their bikes across the road; at the same time two teenagers decide that as they'd seen the flashing pedestrian light, they'd have have time to cross too.
What happened was that the teenagers speeding across a now red crossing basically ran up the back of the walking women, causing all 4 of them to be stopped in the middle of the road and blocking both lanes of traffic with cars getting on horns.
I give all of them a bit of spray about maybe using their brains in the future, which seemed to shock the mum and dad out for an early stroll with their kids.

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
Spot on. My rim sat in Frankfurt for 4 and a bit weeks.

Total delivery time was 6 weeks.
These are parts from a German seller, I guess they use a cheap DHL service. Another order from a car parts store in Estonia of all places went to Frankfurt via Poland and straight onto a plane to Sydney - was on my door in 6 days with DHL Express.

SummitFever

Eats Squid
Neighbour got our overseas parcel by mistake. Aus post sent "delivered" message day after it arrived. On receiving the message we thought WTF? and wife checked our immediate neighbours. A bimbo at the group house across the road had already marked the parcel with return to sender and put it in the post.

Wife called Aust Post and there's no way to get it back...

What sort of a twit doesn't even check the address on a parcel (let alone the name) before returning it to sender? Or at least ask around?