Little Things You Hate

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Fuck you eBay! I spent an hour or so trawling for some parts this morning. Find what I'm after at reasonable prices...get to the check out and, ahhhhhh they were US$. That new price is not for me. When did they stop showing that prices were in US$ (or other) and the approximate conversion under it? Would have saved me a lot of tears. Now I have to wash my pillow slip.

They are called 'the youth'
No it isn't...that is far too polite! Youth open it up or bin it and pretend it never arrived.

Flow-Rider

Burner
Fuck you eBay! I spent an hour or so trawling for some parts this morning. Find what I'm after at reasonable prices...get to the check out and, ahhhhhh they were US$. That new price is not for me. When did they stop showing that prices were in US$ (or other) and the approximate conversion under it? Would have saved me a lot of tears. Now I have to wash my pillow slip.

No it isn't...that is far too polite! Youth open it up or bin it and pretend it never arrived.
I used to get letters that were opened then put pack into my letter box.

fatboyonabike

Captain oblivious
I cant help but think the reason that Fastway Couriers have changed their name to Aramex is to finally drop any connotation that they are actually fast!
How come I can get stuff packed, shipped, customs cleared and delivered from the US and Japan in under a week but take 12 days for a small parcel from Brisbane to Newcastle?
turned up yesterday!..that makes it 16 days from Brissy to Newcastle, via Sydney.............................fucking useless, why do we pay a premium for these services when they are slower than a Cobb&Co

Minlak

custom titis
turned up yesterday!..that makes it 16 days from Brissy to Newcastle, via Sydney.............................fucking useless, why do we pay a premium for these services when they are slower than a Cobb&Co
I have actually stopped ordering from any company that sends from NSW currently- I know doesn’t help as you live there but every package disappeared from tracking and took 2 weeks for the last 2 mths - so choose other geographic locations for products currently

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
F%#king geoblocking.

Stuff I have ordered in the past is now all blocked from the Germans.

Looking at a lighter weight 'trail' style helmet. My TLD A2 is a great helmet but its not very airy and a bit heavy for lighter trail rides. Trying to fill the gap between the A2 to my Kask XC/Gravel/Road helmets.

Is this for helmets only ? I see some still sell clothing.

Giro
MET
IXS
Smith
Bell
POC
7iDP
Abus
Troy Lee
Uvex
Laser
Oakley
Mavic
Leatt
Kali
Rudy project
Fox (some)
Endura (helmets only)
100% (helmets only)

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Helmets are a bit iffy because of our standards certification; not everything available OS is Aus approved. It's illegal to sell non-compliant hats in Aus.
Yeah I understand the Aus certification but a lot of these brands used to be available. We can still buy some Fox helmets.

EDIT: Merlin UK has every brand for sale to Aus.

Last edited:

Asininedrivel

caviar connoisseur
I fucking can’t stand him. Never could. People keep telling me I should listen to him. Fuck people.
Not sure why I'm playing Devil's advocate here but.... he can be quite good, like in a broken clock is right twice a day kinda way. His interview with Candace Owens where he carefully yet brilliantly showed her up to be a total fucking moron about climate change was very clever, and his chat with Naval Ravikant was excellent. But then he goes and fellates Alex Jones for two hours and you're like yeah nah.

moorey

call me Mia
Not sure why I'm playing Devil's advocate here but.... he can be quite good, like in a broken clock is right twice a day kinda way. His interview with Candace Owens where he carefully yet brilliantly showed her up to be a total fucking moron about climate change was very clever, and his chat with Naval Ravikant was excellent. But then he goes and fellates Alex Jones for two hours and you're like yeah nah.
Even before his content got worse, I just can’t stomach his style and delivery.

moorey

call me Mia
Anyone who takes themselves completely seriously, and never takes the piss out of themselves, especially if they call themselves a comedian, is an absolute boner killer to me. I can ignore content at times if I respect the presenter, if I have respect for their integrity. Rogan ticks zero boxes.

HamboCairns

Thanks for all the bananas
Anyone who takes themselves completely seriously, and never takes the piss out of themselves, especially if they call themselves a comedian, is an absolute boner killer to me. I can ignore content at times if I respect the presenter, if I have respect for their integrity. Rogan ticks zero boxes.
I stumble across him when searching YouTube for specific people or interests and what they have to say interests me as it's not a pre-scripted video.

For example Pavel Tsatsouline, David Goggins, Roger Penrose, Lawrence Krause or Brian Cox.

In fact, put your feelings aside for Joe Rogan and watch all these, they're brilliant despite Rogan's participation -