Little Things You Hate

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
I usually save them as drafts and wait at least a few hours. Then I eventually delete them.
It means that there is still the possibility that I might send it, in my minds eye it is like I'm dangling a sword of Damocles over the recipient, at least for a little while...
Life's too short to be pissy at people.

Much better to hide fish under their house.

Sent from my M2012K11AG using Tapatalk

Oddjob

Life's too short to be pissy at people.

Much better to hide fish under their house.

PS bonus points if you leave the fish with rat poison, so they get dead rats to really turn the stank up to 11.

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
I used to have a nemesis that regularly received fresh fruit pieces on their roof in the foresty leafy neighbourhood. Apparently they had a bit of a possum problem for a while.
Meh, tomcat piss down the scuttle is the best. Prawn juice too is a good option. If you have internal access a paper wrapped butter under the seat is not bad either, best if say you have a shared drive to work a week about then it has a chance to get really fresh.

fjohn860

Alice in diaperland
I usually save them as drafts and wait at least a few hours. Then I eventually delete them.
It means that there is still the possibility that I might send it, in my minds eye it is like I'm dangling a sword of Damocles over the recipient, at least for a little while...
Fuck yeah!

Reactions: PJO

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
Meh, tomcat piss down the scuttle is the best. Prawn juice too is a good option. If you have internal access a paper wrapped butter under the seat is not bad either, best if say you have a shared drive to work a week about then it has a chance to get really fresh.
My brother once spilt a chocolate Big M and bong water in the footwell of my car and left it windows up for two days in summer. That was an impressively enduring smell...

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I've done various bits of bait through the sunroof of a neighbour's car on the way home from a late night fish plenty of times way way way back. The guy was an arsehole and his BMW was so shiny. But for the possum guy, as we both worked together, I wanted something subtle and also difficult to resolve.

As a miscreant teenager piss was one of my favourite methods of sending a message.

Oddjob

Fox service department lying last week about having already shipped back my fork that they only just started warranty work on today...which is probably another lie.
3 weeks and counting..
Ffs.
I thought they had improved since giving Sola the boot?