Little Things You Hate

Jabubu

let you google that for me
Kids lost it of course.

I have a set of Wera hex keys here with a missing red 5mm, ordered another set... it cant be too far, but its been lost for about a year.
Haha no children involved, just a (suspected) ADHD brain.

Labcanary

One potato, two potato, click
Forgetting the order in which things came off things like cranksets and headsets, and where did I put that 6mm hex key that I literally just had in my hand?
Take photos of the parts as you remove them, if needed. Or try to keep them in order on a bench as you go.

Check your pockets for the 6mm hex key.

Jabubu

Take photos of the parts as you remove them, if needed. Or try to keep them in order on a bench as you go.

Check your pockets for the 6mm hex key.
I've thought about that - I can at least refer back to it for future maintenance duties!

Jabubu

It's so hard to get ADHD diagnosed because anyone with it can never focus long enough to make a booking with a doctor/psych. :p
Hahaha I've only just made an appointment today for something I was meant to do Thursday.

I still have a 12sp XT shifter in the drawer that I bought just after I got my bike.. Perhaps I should break my Deore shifter to make the task an urgent one!

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
I still have a 12sp XT shifter in the drawer that I bought just after I got my bike.. Perhaps I should break my Deore shifter to make the task an urgent one!
Deore is a click in each direction, XT is 2 up, 4 down... thats a good enough excuse, put the Deore into spares before junior gets his hands on the XT.

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
Kids lost it of course.

I have a set of Wera hex keys here with a missing red 5mm, ordered another set... it cant be too far, but its been lost for about a year.
Could be with my 1.5mm Wera key that has gone to the land of the lost Wera keys.
NFI where that one went. It was cheaper to order a full knock off Ali Wera set than buy the single key.

ozzybmx

Could be with my 1.5mm Wera key that has gone to the land of the lost Wera keys.
NFI where that one went. It was cheaper to order a full knock off Ali Wera set than buy the single key.
Save it for a BikeComponents sweetner, best priced Wera around.

Cheaper than Bunnings Kinchrome.

ozzybmx

I’ve bought replacements from here. I’ve lost a few now. I’m sure they will turn up one day
No doubt it was used to take an axle out and never returned. Cant be too far but has evaded me for about a year now.

Of course, nobody seen or used it.

Scotty675

Cable thief
No doubt it was used to take an axle out and never returned. Cant be too far but has evaded me for about a year now.

Of course, nobody seen or used it.
I have a terrible habit of walking around if I get a phone call. I’m bad for this at work to. Wander off get distracted tools down. Now where did I put that

Haakon

Keeps on digging
I just be maturing or something... I deleted the email and went outside for a short walk rather then send it.

Although dog didn't like me telling the computer to get fucked you meddling pain in the arse...