Little Things You Hate

mitchy_

Llama calmer
my LTIH is unnecessary beeps/sounds.

why do people need their phone to beep/click when they press a 'key' on their phone's keyboard? i do not need to hear 1-200 clicks every time someone sends an sms.

my MASSIVE thing i hate is people who chew with their mouth open. i'm 99% sure i have the actual phobia that is associated with it (cant remember the name) as i get so fucking angry i need to leave the room immediately.

Duane

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Having one of those days.
Using a customers garden hose to wash out some filters.
End comes off and sprays me directly in the crotch, so now it looks like I pissed myself. Go to turn the hose off under the building, it's been leaking into the clay, which I slip in, so now it looks like I shit myself too.
I have Kevin Bloody Wilson in my head now......."I've had an absolute cunt of a day...."

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
Having one of those days.
Using a customers garden hose to wash out some filters.
End comes off and sprays me directly in the crotch, so now it looks like I pissed myself. Go to turn the hose off under the building, it's been leaking into the clay, which I slip in, so now it looks like I shit myself too.
I have Kevin Bloody Wilson in my head now......."I've had an absolute cunt of a day...."
Hahahahahaa, thats a great post, pissing myself. ;)

rone

Eats Squid
my MASSIVE thing i hate is people who chew with their mouth open. i'm 99% sure i have the actual phobia that is associated with it (cant remember the name) as i get so fucking angry i need to leave the room immediately.
[h=3][/h]
It is called Misophonia. The unbearable noisy chewing of the troglodyte.

Luco

Likes Dirt
I can handle loud chewing troglodytes.

It's the folk having slurpy mouth-sex with their Pho who really get on my nerve.
Oh frick yeah! I can't handle loud chewing very well, but what your specifically talking about is another level of wantingtopushsomeone'sfaceintotheirbowlofnoodlesoup gaaahhhhnessssss!

Beej1

Don't visit Japan then.
Saw (or heard) very little of it there personally.

Vietnam on the other hand ... wowsers they lurv the slurp.

But still .... the Pho shops had so much chatter you didn't notice it as much as the sole office slurper 2m away in an otherwise silent environment. And man his noodles frikken stunk the place out. It was like he poured concentrated testicle sweat into a bowl of steaming arse cheese.

sbr511

Likes Dirt
Repair orders at work with over 30 pages of diagnostic logs and what seems like 400 bloody staples holding it all together...

stirk

Burner
Reindeer ears and red noses on cars! Your car looks nothing like a reindeer just by putting that shit on it!

Beej1

Why the hate on soup?
I like the soup. I like the noodle soup. I am quite able to get the soup, or soup+noodles+other stuff, onto or into my spoon, then from there into my mouth, relatively quietly. I don't know if I'll understand the need to do it so loudly. I don't even want to understand. It's really not that big a deal. I just wanted an excuse to type 'slurpy mouth-sex'

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Just having a late night perusal of the site and come across a few nice and heated threads. Find one member posting a pretty hectic burst of racism...think to myself "must be from QLD." And behold...i don't like racism.