Little Things You Hate

nathanm

Eats Squid
Left the dogs inside or an hour tonight, which I do regularly as they're perfectly behaved, until tonight.

Got home and found them on their bed with -

1 x ps3 controller - chewed
2 x of my daughters favourite stuffed toys - unchewed thankfully.
1 x pair of my slippers (don't laugh slippers are awesome)
3 x xmas ball decorations
1 x pair of socks

They'd also chewed several more ornaments which they'd left on our bed as evidence.

Mywifesirrational

I however am very normal. Trust me.
Left the dogs inside or an hour tonight, which I do regularly as they're perfectly behaved, until tonight.

1 x pair of socks

They'd also chewed several more ornaments which they'd left on our bed as evidence.
Did they have the decency to look guilty?

We'll need a slippers pic to make that decision!

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member

1 x pair of socks

Hahahahahahahahaa! Thats an epic haul on the dogs' behalf, props to them. That shit is funny. For the sake of the picture I'm painting; what sort of dogs are they?

I love dogs, best creatures ever conceived. They do some incredibly funny shit.

nathanm

Eats Squid
Hahahahahahahahaa! Thats an epic haul on the dogs' behalf, props to them. That shit is funny. For the sake of the picture I'm painting; what sort of dogs are they?

20 months old Dalmatian's. They normally just raid the garage and leave all my shit on the driveway. Today's choice was my diving bag from which they removed my daughters mask and snorkel and chewed on both, plus my spare mask which thankfully was untouched. They also found a tube in the box, which is now probably moving from their large to small intestine (the box, not the tube)

Oh and indica as soon as I find out how to get a stuffed toy to show me on a doll where they were touched I'll let you know.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男

Thank you Dozer. This is the nicest thing anyone other than my mother has ever said about me. Btw these are Nath's dogs...

V__55B9.jpg