Little Things You Hate

camoshop

Banned
Should have ridden your bike ;)
Haha shouldn't be to much of s problem soon hopefully buying a place close to a station was even looking around your area, I won't live in te city but berowa and surrounds has plenty of bush but an hour less travel to work ..
LTIH: sitting backwards on trains (currently ) need to fart and there's a hot girl opposite me lol :yuck:

Luco

Likes Dirt
Haha shouldn't be to much of s problem soon hopefully buying a place close to a station was even looking around your area, I won't live in te city but berowa and surrounds has plenty of bush but an hour less travel to work ..
LTIH: sitting backwards on trains (currently ) need to fart and there's a hot girl opposite me lol :yuck:
Go on... No one would know it was you!

stirk

Burner
Go on... No one would know it was you!
He's being a gentleman and not farting in front of hot girl, must be love,

I once had an old lady letting little farts off every couple of minutes on the train, had to get up and move after she let a few go.

I hate farts on the train!!

camoshop

Banned

I once had an old lady letting little farts off every couple of minutes on the train, had to get up and move after she let a few go.

The silent deadly ones are the worse, usually pretend you're asleep those times haha I was more so worried this would be a loud one haha turns out it was

stirk

Burner
The silent deadly ones are the worse, usually pretend you're asleep those times haha I was more so worried this would be a loud one haha turns out it was
Yep, the Nana was silent and deadly enough for me to get up and move to the lower level! think 85 years of poo making stink!

So what was girls reaction to your fart, no date for you huh..

camoshop

Banned
Yep, the Nana was silent and deadly enough for me to get up and move to the lower level! think 85 years of poo making stink!

So what was girls reaction to your fart, no date for you huh..
Did you see poofs of powder must up as she farted granny's love their talcum powder well most old people for that matter haha

Haha no I held on intil i got off the train lol

stirk

Burner
Smelling the granny farts was bad enough, if I could 'see' them I'd probably puke!

Do they think the talc masks the smell I wonder?

Luco

Likes Dirt

Ha. Nothing worse than farts/snakes on a plane though! Especially coming back from Thailand from my experience.

I witnessed a guy clear out the standing area (what's that called? very specific name..) of a train carriage years ago with his stinky ass shoes! He obviously hadn't worn socks with these vintage sneakers since forever and the stench was eye watering!

stirk

Burner
Ha. Nothing worse than farts/snakes on a plane though! Especially coming back from Thailand from my experience.

I witnessed a guy clear out the standing area (what's that called? very specific name..) of a train carriage years ago with his stinky ass shoes! He obviously hadn't worn socks with these vintage sneakers since forever and the stench was eye watering!
A vestibule is the name you've after.

Had a girl on a bus do a kimchee fart in my face, her standing me sitting, I almost died! She quickly manoeuvred to the other end of the bus, everyone around was gagging.

I actually got off about 2 km from home and walked it was that bad!

moorey

call me Mia
I love fart stories!

Stinky feet however...they suck balls. Definitely one of the most offensive aromas.
One of my clients has terminal cancer. Undergoing chemo 2x weekly. Centrelink make her still attend appointments with me. She's an awesome lady, but literally smells like death...not rotten or anything...just like death.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
One of my clients has terminal cancer. Undergoing chemo 2x weekly. Centrelink make her still attend appointments with me. She's an awesome lady, but literally smells like death...not rotten or anything...just like death.
That's a plenty strange smell that one. Kind of centrelink to keep her connected with people...

Minlak

custom titis
Constant Rain.... I have been sick for 3 weeks and now it has rained / stormed for 2 weeks. I just can't get enough good rides in.... Hell even rode in the storm last weekend just to even get a ride. Sigh

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
Constant Rain.... I have been sick for 3 weeks and now it has rained / stormed for 2 weeks. I just can't get enough good rides in.... Hell even rode in the storm last weekend just to even get a ride. Sigh
At least you aren't camping in this! Storm last night was a cracker, sitting under a flimsy nylon tarp and watching trees in the forest zapped no more than 20m away. And a lovely day of rain today. Still got some rides in on the beach and sand tracks.

stirk

Burner
LTIL: Riding in the rain, only on firetrail so not damaging anyone's trail work. You ride faster in a storm hey!!

sbr511

Likes Dirt
Moorey, which provider do you work for?
The other half is an EC for Max Employment here in Adelaide. Some of the stories she comes home with is outrageous...

LTIH: Our dog drinking what seems like his whole water bowl before we go to bed, then in turn needing a pee at random hours of the morning...

moorey

call me Mia
Moorey, which provider do you work for?
The other half is an EC for Max Employment here in Adelaide. Some of the stories she comes home with is outrageous...

LTIH: Our dog drinking what seems like his whole water bowl before we go to bed, then in turn needing a pee at random hours of the morning...
Tracy's, which is actually A4e international. It's possible for her to not have to meet with us, but she has to do 5x as much for centrelink to get around it, including waiting for hours at centrelink on a regular basis with no seats and no toilets, and she has to vomit regularly due to Chemo.