Little Things You Hate

Gigantor

Likes Bikes
i hate cruelty to animals, people in general, strangers -people that dont say thanks when you hold the door open for them, smart asses who yell stuff out at you as they drive past in there car.stepping in fresh dog doo.

Having to spend all day trying to find a suitable program to burn video's onto dvd's. Then having found the software, having to wait hours until it finally finishes converting. I dont even want to think how much longer it will take after this. I just hope it works.

Drew.

Eats Squid
Who said I was talking Premium?

Tooheys New FTW!!

Dude, your not even old enough to drink, so do us all a favour and stop trying to pronounce your oh so 'blokely' thirst for cheap beer.

On that note, underage kids who drink beer, but probably can't even stand the taste. It's always funny watching someone take a sip of a beer, followed by a trying-to-be-discreet-about-it cringe afterwards.

Last edited:

Arete

Likes Dirt
Asking every concievable question about a frame before laying out the coin, then getting:

"We're sorry, we don't have it in stock. We have a different frame in the wrong size and a different colour for $50 more than the one you bought (and incidentally, $60 than the price listed for it on your website) we can sell you."

F you carnt. You wait until you have my goddamn money before you tell me, when I've asked all this stuff about the damn thing and given you every opportunity.

So I say

"No thanks. It the wrong size and too expensive. If you don't have the one I ordered in stock and can't do an equivalent frame for the same price I'd like my money back."

Suddenly it's been 4 days and still no response, instead of the 12 hours it took to respond to all my other emails, before you had my money. F you americancycle.com

Drew.

Eats Squid
Shit, Arete. I've never had it happen to me, but that's got to be one of my worste fears when shopping off US/Overseas websites. Hope ya get a good result in the end mate.

Arete

Likes Dirt
Shit, Arete. I've never had it happen to me, but that's got to be one of my worste fears when shopping off US/Overseas websites. Hope ya get a good result in the end mate.
Well, I made payment though Paypal, so hopefully I can lodge a dispute through them if nothing comes of it, I'm not super worried I won't get my cash as it's been the weekend.

But it's damn annoying when customer service takes a nosedive once they've got your money and there's a problem.

del

Likes Dirt
Dude, your not even old enough to drink, so do us all a favour and stop trying to pronounce your oh so 'blokely' thirst for cheap beer.

On that note, underage kids who drink beer, but probably can't even stand the taste. It's always funny watching someone take a sip of a beer, followed by a trying-to-be-discreet-about-it cringe afterwards.
Should also be in the little things you love thread. Mildly entertaining to watch. And listen to people go on and on about beer and wine

jet-ski

Squid
drunk pedestrians weaving all over the path on my commute to work. I always have to slow down because you never know where they are going to wobble next. There are always at least two of them, and it's 8.30 - 9am most of the time! they always seem to be different people too!

Richo 18

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I'd just like to point out that there are some people under the age of 18 who enjoy beer for the taste and not just the aftermath.