Little Things You Hate

I thought the bloody flu was enough, now the doc is telling me it's bronchitis. I'm over being sick!
I'm with you on that one. I've got Glandular Fever and have spent the past three weeks in bed. Luckily I haven't got exams, but the lack of energy makes writing two 3,000 word essays quite difficult.

hach_bee

Likes Bikes and Dirt
You taking anything for the pain?

Also was this done in a hospital setting or dentist?

Remember to ice for the first 24 hours then apply heat.

Also I know your breath smells like blood but don't use mouthwash (Listerine) rinse your mouth with salt water.
Holy crap! Are you still sore from your wisdom teeth!?
Yeah four weeks on. Refer Wisdom Teeth thread for further rants :) thanks for the support guys!

indica

Serial flasher
WTF is a pen licence and how come a year 6 student has to write in fucking pencil?
She's going to High School next year FFS.
Who are these people fooling if they think that is helping in anyway to prepare a student for High School?

Bitch of a teacher is going to wear it next week when she is available for a meeting.

LTIH - School Teachers.

Last edited:

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
It's Aussie, not Ossie you twat.

I hate bad sports who blame the refereeing or umpiring for their inability to win in sport. In the heat of the moment, an official calls it as he / she sees it. If they are undecided, they'll use the video referee at the top level and get the right call. Without that luxury, suck it up.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
WTF is a pen licence and how come a year 6 student has to write in fucking pencil?
Who are these people fooling if they think that is helping in anyway to prepare a student for High School?

Bitch of a teacher is going to wear it next week when she is available for a meeting.

LTIH - School Teachers.

As the last kid from my grade to get a pen license I feel this pain! They are trying to shame your daughter into writing neatly, rather than help her. Give the bitch a serve!

Oh wait you are in qld...

Pastavore

Eats Squid

LTIH - School Teachers.
Come on Indica, be reasonable. Everyone knows that these keyboard things are but a passing fad. Typing is, like, so 1990's. Schools of today should be focussing on tomorrows skills and technology, such as calligraphy and quill pens.

LTIH - unreasonable parents.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Haha, I am going to shove the pencil in her teacher's nose next week.
I have told my daughter she must use pen for homework now.
Find out where the teacher lives...buy a rediculous amount of pens or pencils. Go there and stick thousands of the fuckers up right in her front lawn. So it looks like a lawn of pens/pencils. Repeat this everyday for the rest of the schoolyear.

Knuckles

Lives under a bridge
Haha, I am going to shove the pencil in her teacher's nose next week.
I have told my daughter she must use pen for homework now.
Find out where the teacher lives...buy a rediculous amount of pens or pencils. Go there and stick thousands of the fuckers up right in her front lawn. So it looks like a lawn of pens/pencils. Repeat this everyday for the rest of the schoolyear.
Being married to a teacher, if you want to really fuck with her, steal all her alcohol (it'll take a while, she'll have it stashed everywhere). Dollars to doughnuts, she'll be in a mental institution before the end of thee term. It's report writing season, she's teetering on the precipice as it is.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Being married to a teacher, if you want to really fuck with her, steal all her alcohol (it'll take a while, she'll have it stashed everywhere). Dollars to doughnuts, she'll be in a mental institution before the end of thee term. It's report writing season, she's teetering on the precipice as it is.
One of the 2 times per year when teachers are actually busy and required to think of each student individually...thank god they get 12 weeks holiday.

Knuckles

Lives under a bridge
One of the 2 times per year when teachers are actually busy and required to think of each student individually...
You sir, are delusional! Never heard of cut and paste?

Mrs Knuckles is taking LSL straight after the semester break. 6 weeks of solitary bliss, might even start to grow some hair back.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
You sir, are delusional! Never heard of cut and paste?

Mrs Knuckles is taking LSL straight after the semester break. 6 weeks of solitary bliss, might even start to grow some hair back.
So its true? Wankibg makes your palms hairy? But the friction wear it off? So the break causes hair to grow back? Obviously not getting laid...I hope you replace the pillow slip on her pillow before she gets home.

Knuckles

Lives under a bridge
So its true? Wankibg makes your palms hairy? But the friction wear it off? So the break causes hair to grow back? Obviously not getting laid...I hope you replace the pillow slip on her pillow before she gets home.
Hmmmm.........going by your last few posts, me thinks it thyself that needs a little relief.

As for the mastabacation, I'm married, it's part and parcel. Apparently it's on the marriage licence somewhere, she won't show me, but assures me it's there, along with my signature. That'll teach me to read the fine print.

Art Vanderlay

Hourly daily
Oh knuckles, what were we thinking marrying teachers??
My one doesn't drink.......or at least I think she doesn't. I spend more time with my bikes than with my wife anyway so who knows what the hell she's doing. Although she did come and pick me up tonight (25km from home) as my battery light went flat.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Oh knuckles, what were we thinking marrying teachers??
My one doesn't drink.......or at least I think she doesn't. I spend more time with my bikes than with my wife anyway so who knows what the hell she's doing. Although she did come and pick me up tonight (25km from home) as my battery light went flat.
I can see your report card ready... dear mrs vanderlay senior,

Your so fails to demonstrate much in the way of forward thinking...

mtb1611

Seymour
LTIH.....people who labour under the misapprehension that possession of reproductive organs bestows upon them experience and qualifications in teaching and educational management.

Mr Kurt

Likes Bikes and Dirt

LTIH - School Teachers.
I got my pen confiscated at UNI last week :/ the librarian asked for my licence and I never got it! Got a warning and lost 3 pen points...