Little Things You Hate

Minlak

custom titis
Fucking dropkick neighbours stealing our internet and using up all our data for the month, revising for exams sucks at 256kbps.

It was already password protected so I was sort of impressed when I figured out how they did it, but at the same time now I've upped the security they can go eat a dick.
Care to share their scam tactic?
It's really not that hard to swipe the majority of peoples internet. :)

WarbyD

Likes Dirt
The Internet talks to you as well?
Sometimes when I go to sleep and leave my phone logged onto the Internet, it whispers to me about who is really is the enemy and what I need to do about them.
Thats not the internet, that's Bermshot.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
The Internet talks to you as well?
Sometimes when I go to sleep and leave my phone logged onto the Internet, it whispers to me about who is really is the enemy and what I need to do about them.
Thats not the internet, that's Bermshot.
Surely that would depend on what is being whispered..?

- kill the enemy in their sleep. Wear a tin foil hat. = bermshot
- fuck the enemy in their sleep. Wear a tin foil condom. = ?

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
I haven't had Foxtel before but some of the things on free to air television are going to Foxtel next year that I watch. I've been watching the prices and yeah, it's a massive waste of money. Foxtel announced some new deals and heavily reduced prices commencing November 3rd 2014. Geez, big effort.............it turns out to be the exact same price you blithering fucking dickheads.

nathanm

Eats Squid
Being told I'm "crying" because I refuse to allow people to post Homophobic and similar remarks on internet forums.

Having threads shut down before I can tell said person that they're being a kent.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
:popcorn:

Being told I'm "crying" because I refuse to allow people to post Homophobic and similar remarks on internet forums.

Having threads shut down before I can tell said person that they're being a kent.
The PC thing does get dragged out a bit, and is rather circular...good luck in your quest.

moorey

call me Mia

How exactly do you 'refuse to allow them' to do it? Are you a mod, like chops now?

DMan

shawly the least hangeriest guy on rotorburn
Black jellybeans when you thought it was purple. I hate aniseed. Must be why I can only manage a couple of Black Sambucas after 10 glasses of vino. Now I've got to look for some water....

sbr511

Likes Dirt
I haven't had Foxtel before but some of the things on free to air television are going to Foxtel next year that I watch. I've been watching the prices and yeah, it's a massive waste of money. Foxtel announced some new deals and heavily reduced prices commencing November 3rd 2014. Geez, big effort.............it turns out to be the exact same price you blithering fucking dickheads.
I have Foxtel, I love it.
I couldn't careless what I pay, its has more selection and I don't have to watch stupid ads for Big Brother or X Factor etc etc
I can record anything and watch it when I want.

I tried to watch Bathurst this year on Channel 7, at one stage there were more ad breaks than laps viewed in a space of 10 minutes...

Capone

Likes Dirt
I couldn't careless what I pay, its has more selection and I don't have to watch stupid ads for Big Brother or X Factor etc etc

I tried to watch Bathurst this year on Channel 7, at one stage there were more ad breaks than laps viewed in a space of 10 minutes...
Agreed, Sport, sport and more sport

Its pretty clear the national sporting bodies are over FTV, V8 supercars have migrated, NRL, AFL, Super Rugby, A League and the list goes on

The new channel structure looks good as well

PINT of Stella. mate!

Many, many Scotches

We get Foxtel offshore and I've got to say it's probably the worst satellite/cable network I've ever experienced. Foxtel shows are full of ads, 90% of the non-sports channels are reality TV drivel (often terrible locally-made povvo crap) and even the sports channels have managed to sneak in a few shitty reality shows of their own (I'm looking at you, Fuel TV). As for the mainstream entertainment channels like Fox 8, they are actually WORSE than the likes of Seven, Nine and Ten.

Compared to the amount of channels and content you get on cable in the US and Europe, Foxtel is an absolute joke and an incredibly overpriced one at that.

And worst of all? you can't watch the bloody F1 on it!