Little Things You Hate

Calvin27

Eats Squid
WTB the company. What the heck does it mean and it gets confused with 'want to buy' all the time.

Everytime I see 'WTB' I have no idea if it's someone selling WTB stuff or someone 'wanting to buy'.

Search 'WTB' + 'Wheels" and you get a list of people who want to buy something.

/endrant.

Beej1

WTB the company. What the heck does it mean and it gets confused with 'want to buy' all the time.
Wilderness Trail Bikes (WTB). Established 1982.

Wanted To Buy (WTB) .... probably < 10yrs old.

How do you think the World Taekwondo Foundation feel about the evolution of modern vernacular & abbreviations?

scblack

Leucocholic
Riding sideways into the ground after trying to pop off a little jump. It looks amateurish and it hurts.
Oh yeh, I have done that one. In front of a couple of blokes too. I blame the ever so slight off camber landing. I felt like hopping up and saying - but really I am a good rider.....I felt like a dick, looked like a dick.

(oh crap, moorey is going to be after me now)

silentbutdeadly

has some good things to say
Must be doing the rounds eh? Were you clipped in and "dead sailored" it to the ground? What a crack up.
Not completely 'dead sailored' despite the clips...more like a potato landslide given my geriatric speed at the time.

The worst part was the carbon whip on landing off the rigid forks and bars (front tyre blew out) which seems to have stretched some chest muscles. OTH it may have saved me from a busted shoulder by spinning me around a bit.

Silverstreak

Likes Bikes
I am a Transformers fan since my childhood. I was excited to see a motion picture movie made a few years ago but hated the sequels. I have had no interest in watching the latest movie in the series but did watch it yesterday. What a bloody shocker, the whole thing was just garbage. I do love the special effects and CGI, it's amazing but it doesn't save a shit storyline loaded with product placement and appalling script. I'd like to see a fully animated Transformers movie that doesn't involve Michael Bay, he's ruining the great image that Transformers has.
I too am a fan. I have yet to see it. From what I have heard from others I will probably regret wasting the bandwidth I used downloading it.

fatboyonabike

Captain oblivious
having your wife convince you that separating your Vas Deferans is a great idea....don't do it, don't listen to her, run away! - slap her and tell her to get back in the kitchen...

Bitch!

stirk

Burner
having your wife convince you that separating your Vas Deferans is a great idea....don't do it, don't listen to her, run away! - slap her and tell her to get back in the kitchen...

Bitch!
Why fatboy? I'm thinking of it and there is a thread here on it and all seems ok from most peoples experiences.

Did they cut a ball off by mistake?

fatboyonabike

Captain oblivious
I hobble down to the garage...look at bike.....weep.....shut door......skulk back into house
this shenanigans has been going on for a week now,,FFFFUUUUUUUCCCCKKKKKKK im over it!:censored:

RCOH

Eats Squid

Bitch!

So a couple of days after an anti-domestic violence campaigner is made Australian of the year this bullshit is posted. It seems we have a ways to go. And don't give me the "it was just a joke" crap.