Little Things You Hate

spoozbucket

Likes Dirt
LTIH - bloody Apple Lightning cables. Unreliable, miniature crap. Strain releaving a cable is too hard? Ffs
I love that in the Apple shop thingies Macbooks have to have a swivel adaptor doodad on the charge cable so they don't break, why not make it like that in the first place?

Back to the hate, bike companies mentioning about how they made this and that lighter and then not listing a bike's weight. That's like a fat person telling you how well they eat and how much they excercise, don't matter shit if you are still a fatty.

Minlak

custom titis
Back to the hate, bike companies mentioning about how they made this and that lighter and then not listing a bike's weight. That's like a fat person telling you how well they eat and how much they excercise, don't matter shit if you are still a fatty.
Hey ..... I am just large enabled....

stirk

Burner
how do people break them? i'm still using the original lightning cable from my ipad mini i bought years ago.
i've gone through about 9 iphones, but still on the first cable. (i have about 5 brand new spares from the successive phones, still in their boxes)
Seems you break a few phones though?

Last cable incident the connector bit was mashed by the centre console lid in the car, she uses the console to shift her weight about and the connector must have been on the edge where the lid closes down, got well bent.

link1896

Mr Greenfield
how do people break them? i'm still using the original lightning cable from my ipad mini i bought years ago.
i've gone through about 9 iphones, but still on the first cable. (i have about 5 brand new spares from the successive phones, still in their boxes)
Rushing and pulling on the cable instead of the connector I suspect. Good aftermarket Belkins seem to last fine.

Hellyeah

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Heard-a-good-one-from-my-boss-today...

"my-phone-(a-Samsung)-is-like-a-little-computer,-I-think-I-Phones-are-for-the-kids"!!!

spoozbucket

Likes Dirt
I believe Apple has moved to USB-C but the phones aren't just yet for some reason.

Windows has just gone to USB-C as well which will let you run an external display from your phone(with some extra box thingy) should be enough for me not to bother with a laptop in the future.

I hate Windows for announcing that feature two months after I buy a new one that is too slow and stupid to do it, Miracast and a BT keyboard works okay and keyboard shortcuts work which is handy.

Jervis

Likes Dirt
Knowing exactly what you want/wish to do and how to go about it but not being able to act on it because people's feelings may get hurt.

Last edited:

Minlak

custom titis
sold out. Bonza, Chigs.
Whoa there buddy is this not the forum where we lust constantly for the unobtainable? I was just trying to fit in.... Your a bully Im telling Dad.... by Dad I mean Johnny.... I would tell Dozer but frankly he scares me.....

stirk

Burner
Knowing exactly what you want/wish to do and how to go about it but not being able to act on it because people's feelings may get hurt.
Wow, that sounds like a tough one.

I think you need to talk with the people who may have their feelings hurt.

I hate 'talking'

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
But your feelings...they are important too. You get right in there and bang your bestie's ex if she wants it too. You'll need a new bestie though, so the lady best be sweet as maple syrup.

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
Whoa there buddy is this not the forum where we lust constantly for the unobtainable? I was just trying to fit in.... Your a bully Im telling Dad.... by Dad I mean Johnny.... I would tell Dozer but frankly he scares me.....
On a bad morning, standing in front of the mirror, Dozer scares Dozer.

stirk

Burner
A picture is worth a thousand words...
Or in this case, 8 is enough...

View attachment 320114
Give it a week then go postal.

No excuse right, I get a pop up telling me I have a message if I am in the forum.

However, I wonder if I'd sell to someone who pm me 8 times on the sale, would I get 8 pm a day until the goods arrived? That would shit me.

Ghostee

Likes Dirt
Give it a week then go postal.

No excuse right, I get a pop up telling me I have a message if I am in the forum.

However, I wonder if I'd sell to someone who pm me 8 times on the sale, would I get 8 pm a day until the goods arrived? That would shit me.
Same theory as a buyer; Would I actually buy from them if it takes 8 pm's to get a response??