Little Things You Hate

Haakon

Keeps on digging
Graduate Programs. We are not allowed to renew the contract for the guy who actually knows what he is doing because of the budget cutbacks and staffing number constraints, but apparently we have time and budget to hire and babysit 40 bloody kids out of uni... :frusty:

stirk

Burner
Graduate Programs. We are not allowed to renew the contract for the guy who actually knows what he is doing because of the budget cutbacks and staffing number constraints, but apparently we have time and budget to hire and babysit 40 bloody kids out of uni... :frusty:
I don't think uni grads are kids anymore so you still won't understand.

Look on the bright side you can have them do all the tasks you don't want to, like smiling for instance.

harmonix1234

Eats Squid
When you order something on eBay, and then get an email from Aus post saying 'Your parcel is ready to be picked up at the post office'.
I paid for postage, I expect that shit to go to my front door.

harmonix1234

Eats Squid
When you sell your road bike to get a MTB, ride the MTB once and crash it and break your arm, then sell it and get another road bike.

I don't deserve to be here.

Binaural

Eats Squid
When you order something on eBay, and then get an email from Aus post saying 'Your parcel is ready to be picked up at the post office'.
I paid for postage, I expect that shit to go to my front door.
When you find out that the Australia post CEO is getting paid 5.5mi to charge usurious rates and do nothing innovative of note, other than make minuscule profits and provide lousy service.

rowdyflat

chez le médecin
Yes hard to believe Aust Post's CEO gets paid that much but makes the service so much worse .
In my business everyone has gone back to FAXs at least they arrive quickly , letters stopped when price went to $1.
They lose on letters so no doubt they will sell that off and just skim off the cream with parcels .

Haakon

Keeps on digging
Imagine if he had kids...
Apparently they're less annoying if they're your own. I'm not convinced.

Anyway, I maintain that an experienced and productive and useful bloke losing his job so we can spend time and resources we don't have training some entitled twit from scratch is worthy of a whinge...

The look on his face as the Entitlement ( the collective noun for grads) wandered down the hall looking optimistic and loved just made me mad...

Flow-Rider

Burner
When the kid at the Maccas drive through gives you a frozen coke that erupts in your car like a volcano all over your riding gear.:mmph:

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
A few things...
- People who wear track pants in public.
- Hot girls who are attracted to dorks.
- Selfish people.
- People who can't say excuse me, please, Thank you, etc.
- People who cook fish in shared accommodation and don't use the exhaust fan.
- Dickheads that think casual racism is ok.

Haakon

Keeps on digging
A few things...
- People who wear track pants in public.
- Hot girls who are attracted to dorks.
- Selfish people.
- People who can't say excuse me, please, Thank you, etc.
- People who cook fish in shared accommodation and don't use the exhaust fan.
- Dickheads that think casual racism is ok.
Some dorks have other qualities.