Little Things You Hate

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
2min long clive parmer ads on youtube. With a background saying “make australia great”.
He must have liked the Trump playbook.

Worked for one old rich guy that comes across as complete twat but knows which voters to charm, so might work for him too.
Trump must be still wondering, 'Hell, they really voted me in, snigger.....'

Please, just don't get drunk on polling day and accidentally vote Clive in as the boss, just don't.........

Binaural

Eats Squid
^^^^corrections ;)

Do Ad blockers work on Youtubes?

I just have premium so no ads.
They do. Adblock Plus lets you allow some non-intrusive ads if you are worried about starving your favourite websites but hate being forced to deal with unskippable ads.

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
@Mr Crudley
I might be a cereal shithead but I do take voting somewhat seriously. Maybe hungover that morning, but not so bad I screw up that much

@Binaural thanks for that info, will look int it. RB/pinkbike and vital I don’t mind because the ads are unintursive. But youtube can eat a bagful!

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
You tube has been pumping the adds lately. It drives me fucking nuts. I've taken to hitting the thumbs down button whenever I get the chance.

Clive can fuck off. Didn't he not so long ago shut one of his businesses and fuck over all the workers? I think it was something to do with mineral reclaiming...brain is fuzzy on details. I'm also pretty sure he wanted a coal/ore loading facility in northern qld and was cutting a channel through the reef...

LTIH - split shifts...

deadlegs

Likes Dirt
LTIH: not being able to ride for a long time after getting a hernia repair done. man it hurts like hell. no more single speeds for me.
Bring on the biggest cassette i can get!!

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
LTIH: not being able to ride for a long time after getting a hernia repair done. man it hurts like hell. no more single speeds for me.
Bring on the biggest cassette i can get!!
You must have been pushing pretty hard @deadlegs! Like those watagan glory days. Hernia vs prolapse kind of pushing. Good luck with the recovery.

Cardy George

Piercing rural members since 1981
Yup, good chance. Fronts have done it since new, cleaned the rear pads last week as fuckwittery happened and it made them noisy, but even they were doing it too by the end of the day.

Longer stops that wiped the rotors and heated things up a bit helped.

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
Yup, good chance. Fronts have done it since new, cleaned the rear pads last week as fuckwittery happened and it made them noisy, but even they were doing it too by the end of the day.

Longer stops that wiped the rotors and heated things up a bit helped.
Definitely contaminated. Uberbike have a 20% off sale and their race matrix pads are the ducks nuts.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk