Little Things You Hate

Haakon

Keeps on digging
Many weeks of fighting the insurance company for a decent payout on the Alfa, several layers of dispute and they still won’t budge from 1500 less than what I thought was super reasonable. Turns out they thought all this time it was a manual... Gave me what I wanted straight up once that was cleared up. Fuck, should have asked for more!

Flow-Rider

Burner
Many weeks of fighting the insurance company for a decent payout on the Alfa, several layers of dispute and they still won’t budge from 1500 less than what I thought was super reasonable. Turns out they thought all this time it was a manual... Gave me what I wanted straight up once that was cleared up. Fuck, should have asked for more!
Oh they just conveniently chose the cheaper model, it never works the other way.

safreek

Ltih: or should it be in the fuckwits thread.
44 km over the border and I want it, bad.
But can't leave at the moment, border closes at midnight. To stupid to think of going earlier

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Don't encourage him.
He should by it. I owned one until it was stolen and for an out dated piece of shit the you really shouldn't buy they're all right. It's right up his alley though and having a 150mm rear axle and 1.5 head tube he will have. Better range of bits to get for it...

You're right though. It will always be a giant. He should hold out for a better option. They will come.

safreek

He should by it. I owned one until it was stolen and for an out dated piece of shit the you really shouldn't buy they're all right. It's right up his alley though and having a 150mm rear axle and 1.5 head tube he will have. Better range of bits to get for it...

You're right though. It will always be a giant. He should hold out for a better option. They will come.
Looks like he has an iron horse porter as well.
Would love one of those but would be unridable for me, 100 for the faith frame with wheels and the same for what appears to be a near complete porter