Little Things You Hate

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
you're doing it wrong!
Yes well, as it turns out I did do it wrong. Fuckwit “friend” at the time thought it would be funny to give me a metric shit tonne of them. He wasn’t a friend for long after that... Still one of the worst nights of my life once the poisoning kicked in - throwing up and tripping and having seizures all at once is not as fun as it sounds.

Jpez

Down on the left!
And yet, in the last 25 years, nothing better has come along? Yeah. Right. Bullshit.

Nostalgia can take a flying fuck at a rolling donut.
You only live in the moment? So current!
A man that doesn’t feel nostalgia. Is that like Johnny Cash’s ‘The man who couldn’t cry’?

silentbutdeadly

has some good things to say
You only live in the moment? So current!
A man that doesn’t feel nostalgia. Is that like Johnny Cash’s ‘The man who couldn’t cry’?
The future is written on the fossils of the past...

...fossils sometimes would like to think they aren't as old as they are....

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Yes well, as it turns out I did do it wrong. Fuckwit “friend” at the time thought it would be funny to give me a metric shit tonne of them. He wasn’t a friend for long after that... Still one of the worst nights of my life once the poisoning kicked in - throwing up and tripping and having seizures all at once is not as fun as it sounds.

Jpez

Down on the left!
My first mushie trip, did it with an experienced mate. We had picked a ton, and I was the one making the tea with them. I asked how many we needed. He said about 30. He meant between us. I thought he meant each.
was an interesting first time, I can tell you.
Did similar. Was told to eat about 6 or whatever it was of the so so sized ones. Half an hour, 45min later nothing. Young and impatient.
Fuckit. Let’s eat another 6.
10 min later the first 6 come on. Oh boy.