Little Things You Hate

nathanm

Eats Squid
Oakley.

Apparently bought out by Luxottica, some Italian company by the looks with Italian service. Ordered $150 worth of sunnies online before I knew thatt now apparently they are made in and ship from China. arrive in Aus in 5 days, great. Have been sitting in Melbourne for 8 days now and I bet DHL have lost them.

Oakley customer care's response. keep waiting, you can't cancel the order, we wont refund you, we wont follow up the order and we don't care.

shiny

Go-go-gadget-wrist-thingy
Oakley.

Apparently bought out by Luxottica, some Italian company by the looks with Italian service. Ordered $150 worth of sunnies online before I knew thatt now apparently they are made in and ship from China. arrive in Aus in 5 days, great. Have been sitting in Melbourne for 8 days now and I bet DHL have lost them.

Oakley customer care's response. keep waiting, you can't cancel the order, we wont refund you, we wont follow up the order and we don't care.
That sucks to hear, the Luxxottica buy out was years ago. I had to get a new frame for my damaged Oakleys and found the customer care to be awesome, I was after a particular colour frame and had to wait because COVID and the rep kept me up to date and let me know when they were available, frame shipped from Italy and once I paid had them within a week. Hope they show up soon!

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Oakley.

And they didn't even read past your name!

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Oakley.

Awesome glasses with a lifetime guarantee, they even fix them for free if you break them.

I used to buy a new pair of Maui-Jims every year at tax time, not any more.

Chriso_29er

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Last edited:

blacksp20

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Oakley.

I ordered a set on the 25/11 and they arrived 7/12. Might just be a bit slow.

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
Oakley.

Luxottica have a monopoly over almost every type of glasses on the market unfortunately. Great work DHL....Err.......They had one job only.

Oakley customer care's response. keep waiting, you can't cancel the order, we wont refund you, we wont follow up the order and we don't care

I liked Oakley better when they made the Star Wars facemask, the Oakley 2 and original Frogskins. Tis all downhill from there.

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
Cash back schemes.

An annoying process designed to make you jump through hoops for a few dollars knowing that the cash back giver knows that most people won't be bothered anyhow.

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
Cash back schemes.

An annoying process designed to make you jump through hoops for a few dollars knowing that the cash back giver knows that most people won't be bothered anyhow.
Acknowledging the product is overpriced, making it more time consuming to get a fair price, and getting to pilfer a bunch of your personal details along the way so they can sign you up to their "helpful newsletter" sale fliers - what more could you want?

Mattyp

Cows go boing
Because they're so much more handsome than regular folk?

Sent from my G8441 using Tapatalk
Because you have to pay them to do shonky work to pass regulations, Because you know, they failed year 8 so plumbing is the only trade that would have them.
Pressure relief valve installed upside down, gas line kinked and leaking...copper bent up by hand and all over the shop.
It's okay they can do it again now.

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
Because you have to pay them to do shonky work to pass regulations, Because you know, they failed year 8 so plumbing is the only trade that would have them.
It's okay they can do it again now.
Haha! Imagine having to pay someone that failed year 8 because you can't bend a copper pipe

Sent from my G8441 using Tapatalk

ausdb

Being who he is
The drone footage is pretty amazing, right place at right time!

Yes that is sad, I was wondering how they managed to have a drone in the right place and right time to capture the failure until I read about the previous two failures.
I'm waiting for AvE to give his take on the failure.

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
Acknowledging the product is overpriced, making it more time consuming to get a fair price, and getting to pilfer a bunch of your personal details along the way so they can sign you up to their "helpful newsletter" sale fliers - what more could you want?
Yep, the whole idea of promotion where they don't really want to give anything away.

Trying asking the retailer for the cash back and they can chase it up with their supplier since they have the relationship with them and you are only buying from the retailer not the supplier. If you feel like arguing then it is geat way to clog up a cashier that doesn't deserve it with stupid questions that still sound totally reasonable.

Cash backs can eat a bag of dicks.