Little Things You Hate

Haakon

Keeps on digging
Spending the morning stripping out the pantry, cleaning all the mouse shit out, washing pretty much everything…

Someone forgot to close the pantry door and I still haven’t caught the bloody mouse….

Minlak

custom titis
Tired of seeing ads like this - If it was 'AS NEW" as indicated it would not have 25000 km's on it I am pretty sure.

dirtdad

Wants to be special but is too shy
Just ate far too much of a white chocolate and passionfruit ice cream from Aldi that was pretty damn good…
Where's the 'I'm conflicted' emoji?

Just need to ride so much I can't even eat enough ice cream to get the calories back

shiny

Go-go-gadget-wrist-thingy
Had this pop up in my social feed this morning, why the hell do we need these? How hard it is to make a scrambled egg and add some extras to it. On top of this it is promoted as add an egg and nuke the hell out of it! Mmm delicious.

https://primo.com.au/scrambles/

tubby74

Likes Bikes and Dirt
saw that on a large roadside sign yesterday, but couldn't be sure if i just saw an ad for instant eggs, just add egg.

moorey

call me Mia
Had this pop up in my social feed this morning, why the hell do we need these? How hard it is to make a scrambled egg and add some extras to it. On top of this it is promoted as add an egg and nuke the hell out of it! Mmm delicious.

https://primo.com.au/scrambles/
Cook for 1min = nuke the hell outta it?

Sounds awful…but in my office, zero crockery or cooking equipment aside from a microwave allowed due to Covid. Sounds aimed at the office lunch crew.

shiny

Go-go-gadget-wrist-thingy
Cook for 1min = nuke the hell outta it?

Sounds awful…but in my office, zero crockery or cooking equipment aside from a microwave allowed due to Covid. Sounds aimed at the office lunch crew.
Worked in a small office where a bloke would eat microwaved egg whites for lunch…the smell was awful. Not sure how this would stack up but I put it up there with chicken in a can. Interesting no crockery or cooking equipment so I guess this an answer to that. Office I was in last still had cutlery etc and their were very strict with COVID rules.

HamboCairns

Thanks for all the bananas
Great, more packaging to add to the great plastic death of the earth.

You'd think with fewer people in the office, there'd be a greater push for actual cooking.

fjohn860

Alice in diaperland
LTIH: Illiterate Australia Post delivery drivers.

Mtb tyre delivered today whilst at work. Auspost app says delivered at 1pm "left in a safe place".

Get home and parcel nowhere to be seen. FUCK!

LTIL: Auspost delivery drivers who actually take a photo of the delivered item.

I checked the app and the photo (although poor quality) shows my neighbours front porch.

Go next door and sure enough there is my parcel.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
...and you can't easily deliver feedback around this issue! My current postie leaves my mail in neighbouring boxes. One particular house fucking hates it and holds on to my mail for months before dumping it all at once. I've had to get most of my mail sent to my mum's house to save myself the hassle of demand notices.

fjohn860

Alice in diaperland
...and you can't easily deliver feedback around this issue! My current postie leaves my mail in neighbouring boxes. One particular house fucking hates it and holds on to my mail for months before dumping it all at once. I've had to get most of my mail sent to my mum's house to save myself the hassle of demand notices.
After finding my parcel next door, I had thoughts of painting a massive 3 on the garage door so the parcel delivering f#ckwits can't get it wrong