Little Things You Hate

Minlak

custom titis
Whelp - in an incredible turn of luck my current ICU doctor is a mountain biker (although some of you may not trust him as he is an e-biker) ( although he is pretty damn buff and doctor mcdreamy) any I digress.
So talking about mountain biking discussing my constantly sore rib area he informs whilst on blood thinners absolutely no mountain biking under any circumstance - I will be in blood thinners for 3- 6 mths now. - sigh

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
Whelp - in an incredible turn of luck my current ICU doctor is a mountain biker (although some of you may not trust him as he is an e-biker) ( although he is pretty damn buff and doctor mcdreamy) any I digress.
So talking about mountain biking discussing my constantly sore rib area he informs whilst on blood thinners absolutely no mountain biking under any circumstance - I will be in blood thinners for 3- 6 mths now. - sigh
Time to buy a new bike!!!
Maybe I can get another custom titis like “Hambo 2” or something ??

Is that a good start?
Quoted for history.

tubby74

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Cordless drills. Don't do that much with it and it always needs charging before you can use it for a 2 minute job. And this time after charging both batteries we find neither holds a charge. Give me an extension cord any day.

Tough call on the thinners. I had to inject daily for 6 months and they do what they say on the packet, small cuts just run for ages.better to be safe.

Last edited:
time to join the darkest of sides

Zwift

Jabubu

let you google that for me
Germany's postal system (or maybe just DHL?). I just discovered that if you don't put the name of the person that lives at the address, they 'can't find the address'!

So my Bike Components parcel made a 1,300km round trip back to Bike Components... grrr

Fortunately they'll fully refund the order and a new order was placed today (with an extra front tyre because Merry Christmas!). Oh and the last delivery was next day so hopefully same again!

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Germany's postal system (or maybe just DHL?). I just discovered that if you don't put the name of the person that lives at the address, they 'can't find the address'!

So my Bike Components parcel made a 1,300km round trip back to Bike Components... grrr

Fortunately they'll fully refund the order and a new order was placed today (with an extra front tyre because Merry Christmas!). Oh and the last delivery was next day so hopefully same again!

I had an experience like that in the usa a long while back. My lady friend of the time was there for a conference, I ordered a bunch of snow gear that was geoblocked to her hotel, slight delays, arrives the day before she leaves, courier decides to advise nobody home...at a fairly large 24 hour front desk hotel. Hmmmmmmm...I say too lazy. I did not receive that snow gear.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
You choose...I'll be happy with whatever you want.

What the fuck is wrong with people? You're a fucking an adult for fuck's sake! Have some input for a change. How the fuck do those of you cursed with marriage put up with this shit? And we all know what I want isn't going to have mass appeal, otherwise it's time for the butt stuff and wiping my dick on the curtains.