Little Things You Hate

fjohn860

Alice in diaperland
You're a fucking an adult for fuck's sake! Have some input for a change.
[/QUOTE]
This is the single most frustrating thing about marriage.

Because even after I make the decision for us both because my wife is decision adverse.

My wife then decides that my decision is balls and we are not doing that/going.

Screenshot_20231230_092717_Edge.jpg

dazz

Downhill Dazz
Painting.
Yesterday I set up compressor and spray gun and shot top coat on shed door. Went on looking but bubbled in the sun. Grrr.
OK, sand off the little bubbles and re shoot this morning in the cooler conditions.
No rain all morning, check radar, sun's out. Good to go.
All going well with 20 cm of door left to go and the sky takes a dump. You've got to be frickin kidding me!
Got a he'll of a lot more than a few little bubbles to sand out this time!
I f'ing hate painting.

dazz

Downhill Dazz
I also hate the stupid itty bitty file size limit on the insert image button. What's the hot tip on quickly and easily uploading photos?

cammas

Seamstress
I also hate the stupid itty bitty file size limit on the insert image button. What's the hot tip on quickly and easily uploading photos?
What I do for photos on my iPhone is select the photo, then click where it says “actual size” and select a smaller size, not sure how it works for other phones

IMG_8564.jpg

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Phone - Photo Puma, select file size to 1.5mb

Computer - Good old MS Paint, resize to a percentage, click save as jpg. Size is displayed at the bottom, if too big, 'undo' and have another go at a smaller percentage.

ForkinGreat

Knows his Brassica oleracea
Phone - Photo Puma, select file size to 1.5mb

Computer - Good old MS Paint, resize to a percentage, click save as jpg. Size is displayed at the bottom, if too big, 'undo' and have another go at a smaller percentage.
You can also do it by pixel count eg 800 x 600 etc, when a site give a max pixel x by y size.

dazz

Downhill Dazz
Thought about painting the door with a roller @dazz ? Then you could just do it inside the garage...
Yeah, actually started with that on the other side but the roller was shit and the finish was crap so switched to spray to try and get better finish. Massively backfired on me.

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
If it was even over the whole door, would think about just leaving it.
Powdercoaters call it orange peel, it happens when there's too much powder and/or not enough heat.
Obviously not in your case, it's raindrops.
I like it... Maybe not on my bike frame but it adds character to the door :p

SummitFever

Eats Squid
I've been to the oldest cafe in Germany (Cafe Prinzess in Regensburg) and although they have been selling coffee for hundreds of years it was still terrible. You need to find an Italian restaurant to even have a chance at something drinkable.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Here's a few things...

So many of the good cafes around home close over Christmas to new year. I get it! The year has been long, people are arseholes, public holiday pay rates hurt, and fuck it we all need a holiday! But damn it why are the only places open so shit at coffee?

Also grabbed some coffee from a place I use to work. The owner (a top bloke) has been making coffee there for a few years now and still can't get it right!

Stredda

Runs naked through virgin scrub
Here's a few things...

So many of the good cafes around home close over Christmas to new year. I get it! The year has been long, people are arseholes, public holiday pay rates hurt, and fuck it we all need a holiday! But damn it why are the only places open so shit at coffee?

Also grabbed some coffee from a place I use to work. The owner (a top bloke) has been making coffee there for a few years now and still can't get it right!
Don’t you just put a spoonful of Nescafé in the mug and add hot water? How hard can it be? ;)
(can you tell I don’t drink coffee?)