Little Things You Love

moorey

call me Mia
Tour de France is pretty mainstream.
It’s an event.....and road cycling is apparently a sport....but when you discuss team sports, an event specific to one country, held once a year, watched 98% by people with no interest in watching road cycling usually, and hating cyclist the other 50 weeks of the year, I’d say it doesn’t count in the conversation.

moorey

call me Mia
Rowing, sailing, ice hockey, underwater hockey, numerous cycling events, tug of war, the list is near endless.
Hockey is essentially a ball sport....the others exist, but the point discussed was about Australia, in case you missed it. I’m not here to advocate for sportsing, couldn’t give a flying fuck about them generally...specifically team sports and ball sports.

Freediver

I can go full Karen
Hockey is essentially a ball sport....the others exist, but the point discussed was about Australia, in case you missed it. I’m not here to advocate for sportsing, couldn’t give a flying fuck about them generally...specifically team sports and ball sports.
You do realise that MTB is a sport and you watching it is no different to watching any other sport unless you're watching it with your perceived elitism.

Freediver

I can go full Karen
Yes hockey is but underwater hockey, which is the one I mentioned is played with a puck. Trust me on this, I used to be really shit at it.