Little Things You Love

moorey

call me Mia
Selling a bike in covid times.

Say what you want about the covid tax, it's bloody nice to list something for a reasonable price and have it sold in an hour with a queue of eager buyers lined up in case it doesn't work out. Seriously, never had such trouble free selling, and even the lowballers were semi-realistic

Sent from my G8441 using Tapatalk
Yep. When I sold the DH bike, I asked what I knew it was worth, no tax, and it immediately sold...and people were offering more, but I stuck with the FIL, and even threw in a spare CCDBA as a surprise.
Had tried to sell it a few months earlier (pre-covid tax), and was nothing but fuck arounds, low ballers and tyre kickers.
I probably should sell other stuff i don’t need, but the thought of people buying them immediately relisting with added tax puts me off. Seeing waaaaaaay to much of that going on.

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
Yep. When I sold the DH bike, I asked what I knew it was worth, no tax, and it immediately sold...and people were offering more, but I stuck with the FIL, and even threw in a spare CCDBA as a surprise.
Had tried to sell it a few months earlier (pre-covid tax), and was nothing but fuck arounds, low ballers and tyre kickers.
I probably should sell other stuff i don’t need, but the thought of people buying them immediately relisting with added tax puts me off. Seeing waaaaaaay to much of that going on.
When you're right, you're right

Sold it to the prick for $600 yesterday...

Sent from my H8324 using Tapatalk

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
When you're right, you're right

Sold it to the prick for $600 yesterday...

Sent from my H8324 using Tapatalk
Sold my KTM earlier this year in a fit of depression to pay for physio, $1000 is what I got for it.
Bastard just sold it for $5000.
“Just want to try it out and see if I like it, I’ll let you know if I want to sell it and you can buy it back off me”.