Little Things You Love

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
Pink poodley plastic paraphernalia

I felt bad that I didn't send you a mother's Day card so I made up for it with cheap plasticcy junk

Sent from my H8324 using Tapatalk

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Sold my Hero9 on FakeBook after 23 minutes. I listed it on 3 pages, it was still under review on 2 of them when the SOLD got stamped on it.

A mate snapped it up for his kid.

This was a brand new warranty replacement so never been used.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Last minute decision to eat Chinese...Kong Pao chicken! Ordered 3 minutes before the shop closed. It is either going to be awesome (certainly smells like it) or absolutely garbage...in pretty sure the chef is one of the owners, so hoping for less than zero fucks.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Last minute decision to eat Chinese...Kong Pao chicken! Ordered 3 minutes before the shop closed. It is either going to be awesome (certainly smells like it) or absolutely garbage...in pretty sure the chef is one of the owners, so hoping for less than zero fucks.
Wierdest Kung Pao ever. I am definitely eating the chef's dinner with a bunch of chillies tossed in it. It's tasty enough, but...well it's not the way these guys usually make it!

Be warned folks - just because the restaurant has a stated closing time, doesn't mean you should order just before it.

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
LTIL - Unofficial pets.

These two spend several hours each day lounging about in my courtyard, and seem to think it’s bloody ace. They have chairs to perch on, a water bowl I always keep topped up, and pick at the seeds that fall off all the herbs. Oh, and when they’re not doing any of that they just lay about toasting themselves in the sun. What else are Saturday afternoons for anyway? :)

Obviously the same pair around all the time, they used to hurtle off as soon as they saw me - now they just hang around as long as I’m indoors and don’t make it too obvious I’m looking at them! :p

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
LTIL - Unofficial pets.

These two spend several hours each day lounging about in my courtyard, and seem to think it’s bloody ace. They have chairs to perch on, a water bowl I always keep topped up, and pick at the seeds that fall off all the herbs. Oh, and when they’re not doing any of that they just lay about toasting themselves in the sun. What else are Saturday afternoons for anyway? :)View attachment 381381

Obviously the same pair around all the time, they used to hurtle off as soon as they saw me - now they just hang around as long as I’m indoors and don’t make it too obvious I’m looking at them! :p
Are those doves or flying rats?

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk