Little Things You Love

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Good luck trying to pronounce his name correctly on the first try though.
Got Bazza and Dazza !

They'd been having an easy day delivering TV's, got to my joint to deliver a double fridge-freezer up a set of steps to the first level, 2 of them were absolutely fcked, sweating, blowing and puffing.

They haven't put as much effort in since the day they got kicked off Centrelink :p

Jpez

Down on the left!
So a week ago-no shit- I’m in total tools looking at a bench grinder/linisher combo thing. Half decent unit was about $600ish. Didn’t quite have the dosh to spend so left it. Yesterday out of the blue my neighbor calls and says he’s got some old shit tools in the shed he’s clearing out would I like a look? Sure. Why not. Expecting clapped out Ryobi rubbish but beers were on offer as well so why not.
AnywYs I walk in his garage and yes there’s a couple of the expected Bunnings Ryobi sanders and shit I was going to politely decline but sitting on the bench was this old bullet proof Australian made Bench grinder/linisher combo. What about that I says. Yeah that too. He wants nothing for it except some neighborly favour down the track as you would anyway.
Saved me $650 and I’ve got something that will probably last my lifetime out.

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
So a week ago-no shit- I’m in total tools looking at a bench grinder/linisher combo thing. Half decent unit was about $600ish. Didn’t quite have the dosh to spend so left it. Yesterday out of the blue my neighbor calls and says he’s got some old shit tools in the shed he’s clearing out would I like a look? Sure. Why not. Expecting clapped out Ryobi rubbish but beers were on offer as well so why not.
AnywYs I walk in his garage and yes there’s a couple of the expected Bunnings Ryobi sanders and shit I was going to politely decline but sitting on the bench was this old bullet proof Australian made Bench grinder/linisher combo. What about that I says. Yeah that too. He wants nothing for it except some neighborly favour down the track as you would anyway.
Saved me $650 and I’ve got something that will probably last my lifetime out.View attachment 388240
Plus they're fun and dangerous. Good combo! :)

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
You just haven’t lived if you haven’t dodged a fast flying piece of stock wizzing past your face at light speed. Actually there’s no dodging involved. No time.
The best is when there’s a hole in the belt. One second you’re sanding something, the next second you’re sanding your fingers and there’s a sudden loud impact noise over the other side of the workshop. Good times.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Saved me $650 and I’ve got something that will probably last my lifetime out.View attachment 388240
So many ways to linish your fingers!

Bins look good.

moorey

call me Mia
Felix’s just died. He said to bring it to the Youies. TIA

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
Damn. Good neighbours!

Jpez

Down on the left!
Felix’s just died. He said to bring it to the Youies. TIA
Does he have a big belt sander? There was big old 100mm wide belt one sitting there too. I’ve got one so didn’t want to be greedy. Actually might have been a few other things Felix might find useful. I’ll shoot you a message.

moorey

call me Mia
Does he have a big belt sander? There was big old 100mm wide belt one sitting there too. I’ve got one so didn’t want to be greedy. Actually might have been a few other things Felix might find useful. I’ll shoot you a message.
Doesn’t, no. He uses linisher a ton. I was about to hunt for a used one. That’s the main thing if it’s available.