Little Things You Love

rabatt

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Salad packs from Coles, best idea ever, and they usually have a couple on special for like $1ish

Cheap lunches are so easy

Ziggy

Likes Bikes and Dirt
MK1 Golfs. Everytime i see one i get all giddy and excited. God i can't wait to get one. Anyone know how much pain im in for to sell my current and sort out the current loan for it?

Elbo

pesky scooter kids git off ma lawn
Mate of mine just got a Mk1 Golf, blue, some rust but limited to certain spots so can cut it out, ratty as all hell, but absolutely awesome, so much character and it rails :)

Ziggy

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Mate of mine just got a Mk1 Golf, blue, some rust but limited to certain spots so can cut it out, ratty as all hell, but absolutely awesome, so much character and it rails :)
Rust is a given :p. Patience young padawon...

J@se

Breezeway Bandit
Reading "OMG! Brad Pitt is going to be filming in Glasgow over the next few weeks!!!" on my little sister's Facebook, only to do some idle research whilst bored and find out just what it is that Mr Jolie is shooting in the Glesgae slums.

Zombies.

More importantly, Max Brooks' Zombies

The film adaptation of The Greatest Story Ever Told is finally happening and if it's even half as good as the book, I'll be seeing it twice, buying the collectors edition blu-ray and quite possibly either naming my children after it or attempting an assassination of the US president in it's name!

Fuck yeah!!! World War Z here we come!!!

I wonder if it's too late to apply to be an extra?
Will you be drunken Scotsman number 1,000,128? Do they need that many drunken Scots in a Zombie movie?

On the enthusiasm in your post I bought that book and the Zombie Survival guide. Very entertained so far. Kind of wanting the Zombie Apocalypse to happen now.:)

Steve-0

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Getting down on Friday!
Yeh Buddy!

Finding new DJ's/Artists, Currently listening to Figure and goddamn I love it. Aliens/werewolf/super mega death ray :eek:

Edit* Also love still not having any neighbors. Dubstep @ Max volume

Last edited:
Starship Troopers
So bad it's good. Kind of like Waterworld.

What I'm loving at the moment is an internet series call "Marble Hornets". Put simply, it's a horror type series that features small clips from an array of tapes given to the uploader by the filmer of "Marble Hornets". It's done on Youtube and is a pretty cool idea. Not to mention it's good enough to keep watching.

Elbo

pesky scooter kids git off ma lawn
Fresh quiche straight out of the oven!
Yes! Absolutely wonderful!

LTIL: Tim Tams and Monte Carlo biscuits, and home-made Yo-Yo's and White Choc Chip & Macadamia nut biscuits! So many good biscuits to choose from.