Little Things You Love

MARKL

Eats Squid
Congrats Shrek.

Things I love, thought I lost a glove last week, opened up the toolbox tonight and I have a pair of gloves again:doh:

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
A little moment to lay down on the lounge...got asparagus wrapped in prosciutto and mozzarella almost ready to leave the oven. About to throw a glazed turkey in. Feast day is going well.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Just back from Christmas church service. On to cups of tea, mince pies and present opening.
I love mince pies. I prefer mine with coffee, but I'm at my mother's...she has some coffee essence in a jar that instantly contaminates milk, so I may have to try the tea option.

frank_n

Likes Dirt
I could also go coffee with mince pies :). Have to be home made pies though, Mrs Frank_n makes great mince pies. A challenge for the waistline over Christmas.

hazza6542

Eats Squid
Didn't spend much on Chrissy for others, got mostly cash. Got bored and impulse bought a PS4 because I could. I like it.

I'll be in the fuckwits thread in 4 weeks when I can't pay my rego.

Norco Maniac

Is back!
Congrats, Shrekmeister

today was was my first ride in 20 months (since busting my hand and various internal organs) where I actually felt good on the bike. That's a big win.

Norco Maniac

Is back!
That has taken a long time! Must have been good to feel back in form?
Not in form at all, unfortunately. I've been racing, even did our State Titles back in February, and on various social rides, feeling old and stiff and fat (put on weight whilst off the bike)

the monthly social rides have been a lifesaver, possibly wouldn't have got back on the bike at all otherwise. Still only have two fingers and a thumb grip with the left hand after all the physio and two surgeries.

Another LTIL tho is picking up a complete 30yro Roadmaster Ladybird at the tip shop for $50 in quite good nick :) there's my new commuter bike :)

spoozbucket

Likes Dirt
Crank Brothers, I love 'em.

For a post that is not yet avaliable-

introducing the highline: years of research, development and rigorous testing has given rise to the world's finest dropper post and remote.

premium sealing, exclusive igus bearing and keys, jagwire cable, and a self-contained hydraulic cartridge deliver industry leading quality and reliability.

the highline features the world's most ergonomic remote: unique spherical adjustment, with near-infinite rotation and tilt customization options, for perfect cockpit ergonomics.