Little Things You Love

pharmaboy

Eats Squid
Utopia this week

Can't but help but love Utopia this week

Also which actor was playing Johnny in said episode?

Please just give us a simple understandable version of the defence white paper.......

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
Can't but help but love Utopia this week

Also which actor was playing Johnny in said episode?

Please just give us a simple understandable version of the defence white paper.......
I was upset to find I understood everything they said...

hifiandmtb

Sphincter beanie
I wouldn't care if it handled like an aircraft carrier :)
Ha! This is where we diverge...one of my last toys:

Elise 111R.jpg

The black thing was mine, the blue thing is still in the hands of my mate:

D7K_4759.jpg

Even our current runabout (Polo TSI) has Koni yellows, offset LCA bushes & retuned steering weight.

I'd love to somehow fund an Exige V6 when this house build is done...

Flow-Rider

Burner
That may be so but replumbing an 86 with forced induction could be a costly exercise too from what I've heard.

Probably more fun to cut a hole in the bonnet and put an old school V8 with a nice blower in there and be done with it.

All depends on how much you are willing to spend in the black hole of modifications.

Just buy the 65 pillarless Impala and all of the world's problems are solved. I wouldn't care if it handled like an aircraft carrier :)

Sent from my F5121 using Tapatalk
Now that brings back memories, four people in the front seat, six in the back seat and 2 speed powerglides with 4 wheel drum brakes. Those were the days when you physically drove the car.

stirk

Burner
Yeah, I know... But she likes it, so that's that. Not my car, not my call. If it is another shitter, then she will take the cheque.

I will also be a lot more careful about what is done to it. But any sign of trouble it will be sold or handed in - I got a cracking deal on it when I bought it the first time so wont lose too much if anything.
Italians build machines with passion first and foremost, reliability has always been an after thought. I'll own another Italian Motorbike again because I get their passion and love it and can live with it and don't need it as a daily ride.......

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
Now that brings back memories, four people in the front seat, six in the back seat and 2 speed powerglides with 4 wheel drum brakes. Those were the days when you physically drove the car.
The boot is bigger than most small 4 cylinder cars. Two or four doors in white lowered slightly and nice interior will do it.
If you don't like one of those then you need to demand to see a doctor pronto.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Reminds me of a scene of Last Tango in Paris. Hold on she was French I think.
Butter is versatile. I was involved in acting out that scene for a trivia night a long time ago. I'd never seen it and had no idea what was going on until just before filming...the director assured me:

"don't over think it. We'll play down the rape and play up the fun."

He brought margarine rather than butter which didn't help! It was summer and the marge just kept dripping off my arm. Yep arm...playing up the fun mean margarine all the way up to my armpit. Oddly went down well with the conservative middle aged trivia crowd.

link1896

Mr Greenfield
Dull it is not.

Except for the current lack of females. I feel I'm due for 2 or 3 chaotic crazy women to try and take over my life.
Does portable contents insurance cover bunny boiler revenge attacks? Can't wait to read that claim form.

2 to 3 simultaneously. You'll feel ten years younger.

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
Dull it is not.

Except for the current lack of females. I feel I'm due for 2 or 3 chaotic crazy women to try and take over my life.
You don't really want that unless you can Charlie Sheen it and pay them to go home later.

Sent from my F5121 using Tapatalk

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Does portable contents insurance cover bunny boiler revenge attacks? Can't wait to read that claim form.

2 to 3 simultaneously. You'll feel ten years younger.
Simulwhatnow? I'll play one at a time thanks. But all in the same week.

Shouldn't need portable contents to cover your belongings in the house. Won't cover pets though.

JTmofo

XC Enthusiast
LTIL - When people's kids are respectful enough to message you and thank you personally for something you've done for them indirectly (through their father).
Good parenting shows through in children with respect for others and impeccable manners. Something that the 1st world is slowly losing......
Their father is still a cunt mind....

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Knuckles

Lives under a bridge
LTIL - When people's kids are respectful enough to message you and thank you personally for something you've done for them indirectly (through their father).
Good parenting shows through in children with respect for others and impeccable manners. Something that the 1st world is slowly losing......
Their father is still a cunt mind....

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
Felix and Quinn are both great kids. Is a shame about their dad though.