Little Things You Love

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
Ltil - the new s/h Hyundie i30 I bought my Mum just knocked off the 8 hour drive back to civilisation (aka Victoria) like a charm.

Had a few back roads I know and I am genuinely surprised and impressed at the chassis balance and general handling... Wished my Megane was that this good!

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
Ltil - the new s/h Hyundie i30 I bought my Mum just knocked off the 8 hour drive back to civilisation (aka Victoria) like a charm.

Had a few back roads I know and I am genuinely surprised and impressed at the chassis balance and general handling... Wished my Megane was that this good!
The happy drugs are working too hard. Back them off slowly

link1896

Mr Greenfield

I had a Santa Fe gen1 as a company car for a while that I drove like it was stolen. Was a lot better then ever expected, but jeez that engine could drink fuel when driven hard.

Haakon

Averaged 8 litres at 118 on the hume. Ok but not amazing. Better than than the V6 Magna it will be replacing. But on the back roads it handled way better than expected

Haakon

I take it back... the guys on the sound desk need to be slapped... sounds shit, ruining an awesome band.

Haakon

At the drive in. It's a rocking band, but from a while ago so an older crowd. Also - the sound desk is manned by a fuckwit so it's hard to get into what is just a wall of noise....

stirk

Burner
Averaged 8 litres at 118 on the hume. Ok but not amazing. Better than than the V6 Magna it will be replacing. But on the back roads it handled way better than expected
My 31 year old toyota diesel does better.

I take it back... the guys on the sound desk need to be slapped... sounds shit, ruining an awesome band.
Sadly many sound wreckticians fuckup good bands. In my experience it's a 50/50 split, totally unacceptable, do they fucking sound check?!

This is frustrating - I can tell the band are awesome but it's a discordant wall of noise...
Now we're in the wrong thread.

Spike-X

Grumpy Old Sarah
That seems to be par for the course at that venue. I saw The Stooges and Beasts Of Bourbon there a while back. If I hadn't taken earplugs (it was the night after seeing Bruce Springsteen and my ears were still ringing) I'd probably be deaf now.

hifiandmtb

Sphincter beanie

Must be just like this, eh?

[video=youtube;pSJU7SWYgxw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pSJU7SWYgxw[/video]