Little Things You Love

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
A shame as it has quite a bit of charm.
Well done sir. Busted hot water then sell the house.

I think you should be in search of your own personal island or somewhere that backs onto nice singletrack that also won't go up in flames during fire season.

Option #1 I think would be easier to find unfortunately.

Now you have to move all of your stuff. No one likes that day.

Sent from my F5121 using Tapatalk

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Well done sir. Busted hot water then sell the house.

I think you should be in search of your own personal island or somewhere that backs onto nice singletrack that also won't go up in flames during fire season.

Option #1 I think would be easier to find unfortunately.

Now you have to move all of your stuff. No one likes that day.

Fortunately I don't have much stuff. But what I have most of is fragile - bikes and fishing gear.

Sounds like I should buy Tasmania.

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
Fortunately I don't have much stuff. But what I have most of is fragile - bikes and fishing gear.

Sounds like I should buy Tasmania.
A small suitcase full and your done.

Is Tasmania up for sale? Rename it to Poodleland with capital Poodleville. Might as well start with a catchy name.

Good luck with it all. Selling houses is a hassle but will be over before you know it.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
A small suitcase full and your done.

Is Tasmania up for sale? Rename it to Poodleland with capital Poodleville. Might as well start with a catchy name.

Good luck with it all. Selling houses is a hassle but will be over before you know it.

Cheers.

If poodleland takes off, as compensation for your good suggestion, you may have 1 free weekend in the kennel, with complimentary Jimmy legs each night.

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
Cheers.

If poodleland takes off, as compensation for your good suggestion, you may have 1 free weekend in the kennel, with complimentary Jimmy legs each night.
Phwoar, the kennel. I feel special now - no one, but no one gets the kennel.

If it has a shower, TV, bike parking and a fine bottle of single malt then I'll start packing and saying my goodbyes here pronto.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Phwoar, the kennel. I feel special now - no one, but no one gets the kennel.

If it has a shower, TV, bike parking and a fine bottle of single malt then I'll start packing and saying my goodbyes here pronto.

It is practically the penthouse.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Do it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I actually had a bit of a look and the $$$ goes a long way. I've never been there. The temperature is very appealing. How quickly does Hobart stop being a city and become urban sprawl? I'm a bit of a inner city convenient life style kind of guy.

scblack

Leucocholic
I actually had a bit of a look and the $$$ goes a long way. I've never been there. The temperature is very appealing. How quickly does Hobart stop being a city and become urban sprawl? I'm a bit of a inner city convenient life style kind of guy.
You'll be disappointed, they won't have hookers hanging around for you.

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
First decent(ish) ride after 3 weeks of lurgy - 10kms to work on the roadie. Gave it a nudge and as a result cleared an awful lot of crap from lungs. I can breathe again now!

Spike-X

Grumpy Old Sarah
The Good Place is back, with new episodes appearing on Australian Netflix the day after they air in the US.

Another LTIL - my girlfriend letting me share her Netflix account.

Last edited:

wavike

Likes Dirt
The Good Place is back, with new episodes appearing on Australian Netflix the day after they air in the US.

Another LTIL - my girlfriend letting me share her Netflix account.
Dose of the flu this week so veging out a bit. Just started watching The Good Place, nice bit of light entertainment after watching a few episodes of House of Cards.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I spent the day with my nephews and niece. Was the littlest ones' first birthday. It was fun. I can bench press the four year old a good 15 times before I need to rest. Clearly I'm pretty ripped!

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
Messing up a high speed jump on Double Dissolution and spearing off into the scenery teetering on my front wheel and smashing my knee on the fork crown. And NOT going OTB and smashing my face on all the rocks - woo!