Little Things You Love

Mica

Likes Dirt
LTIL = knockin em back
No getting mine knocked back. Just handed in my resignation. Off to a competitor so out the door.

Off till the end of Jan now with plans already booked to escape the Queensland heat and get a ride or two in at YoYangs and Derby over Xmas/NY (might even visit some family too)

Definitely a lot of things to love at the moment!!!

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
What you see is what I got. Amazingly undamaged, but moronically packed.
I've had this a few times from these guys now. You see the size of the box and do a quick mental checklist of what you ordered. Part of you is rubbing your hands together in anticipation of all the extra prezzies they've decided to give you.

Sent from my Xperia Z3C using Tapatalk

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I've had a few similar but always jammed full of those 1/2 ounce sized bubble wraps. There has been similar packaging from some other on line retailers I use as well. I'd wager that they have a big pile of prepaid packages of various sizes and near enough is good enough. Also single items per package in same order. I hope it isn't impacting on prices.

rowdyflat

chez le médecin
yeah i also got a small part today in a big box .
What is going on ? They must have special discounted postal rates or the everyday punter is subsidizing it.
Also it seems corporate letters cost 52 cents but $1 for us?/

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Big or small, I'm not lucky enough to be mailing Amy posts in any boxes with any regularity. But some people out there are...I'm jealous.

I also have puny T-Rex arms.