Little Things You Love

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
Reminds me of the delightful young lass with the sheer silk skirt and lacy undies on her single speed on Brunswick Street on the weekend - the single speed required her to get out of the saddle and sway somewhat.

I didn't drive into anything, but it was an effort...

Flow-Rider

Burner
Reminds me of the delightful young lass with the sheer silk skirt and lacy undies on her single speed on Brunswick Street on the weekend - the single speed required her to get out of the saddle and sway somewhat.

I didn't drive into anything, but it was an effort...
We get a few here in the CBD but runners are just as bad and there's not much difference between them being nude with the sort of gear they have on.

Haakon

The lacy undies and the delightful swaying thing going on was quite hypnotic... Sometimes I am ok with the Melbourne hipsters.

slowmick

38-39"
Seeing a youngen riding to school on a very trick looking matt black Pivot dually. Someones pride and joy a second time around.

Haakon

I just did the flight simulator in Fyshwick - flew a 737 under the Golden Gate Bridge, did an emergency twin engine failure landing at La Guardia (couldn’t find the APU switch so belly flopped without landing gear...) and clipped some trees coming into the old Hong Kong airport.

safreek

You call that a rhyme?
That shit is wack, boy
I'm animal with this shit
I'll play you like a toy
until I'm ready to destroy
you and your sunken-ass chest
and your spaghetti thin arms
That's right kid, I'ma allin you out
'cause you ant doin no harm
to a heavy weight like me
my flow is on show for the world to see
Let's go toe to toe
This shit is world war three.
Totally forgot about this, well done. Unfortunately I am no poet. Give me 6months for a comeback, then I'll ice ya. He he

safreek

I'm Newcastle the council just erects giant cock shaped structures and cuts to the chase.

Traditional freestyle isn't made up on the spot, it is a method/system of delivery.

I use the wet stuff.
Yeah but I talk modern freestyle, not ancient stuff from history