Little Things You Love

cokeonspecialtwodollars

Fartes of Portingale
Damn it. Ill be on the northern border of Austria... Is this worth an extra 8 hours in the car...? Probably.
I rode it a couple of years ago, had some clients that hadn't ridden bikes since they were teens and they had an absolute blast. I enjoyed it but wouldn't drive eight hours to do it when you would likely be going past the likes of Leogang, Schladming, Semmering to get there not to mention Innsbruck and all the other rad places to ride in Austria.

EDIT: In saying that Petzen is hosting an EWS round next year so there is most likely a tonne of awesome trail there that I didn't get a chance to explore on that last trip, this would make it more worth an eight hour detour especially if you could spend a couple of days there.

Last edited:

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
not sure ill have the time... We are already detouring somewhat to get within shouting distance of Austria - will be heading back past Frankfurt up to Bonn and then Hamburg.

If I had one day to spare, where around Salzburg coming from Munich should I go riding? Somewhere with bike rental and chairlifts. I haven't started researching this bit yet..

cokeonspecialtwodollars

Fartes of Portingale
If you've only got one day then a bike park will be your best bet, Leogang and Schladming are both within an hour and a half of Salzburg and offer lifted runs and bike hire, just remember that they run their brakes reversed in Europe but if you book ahead they will most likely swap the levers for you. Also be sure to check if the parks will be open when you're there, they have a month long shoulder between each season where the slopes are pretty much closed to everything but hiking.

https://www.salzburgerland.com/en/mountain-bike-paradise/

born-again-biker

Is looking for a 16" bar
LTIL - that feeling when you finally put together a decent parts order with CRC or MtnBikesDirect or whoever. You've been building the order up in your head for months....and then you click "checkout" & you know there's a box of goodies coming soon.

LTIL more.....just before you click "checkout" you remember that gift voucher you got for xmas, which then knocks the order total down even cheaper!

safreek

Ltil: Latest partner wanted to go to the beach, no worries let's get Burt ( my dog ) and go.
Many fuckwits on the beach with dogs off leads, Burt is not the most friendly to.other dogs so let's go to another section, same thing.
Tell partner that beach day is off because any aggro could get the dog destroyed as he is about 70ish kg, ooooh scary dog.
Partner says that's life if he gets executed and I can't let my beautiful boy control my life, glad I found out the evil truth about said person.
FUCK YOU AND GOODNIGHT.
Now searching for a dog lover, male or female, don't matter as long as you are cute

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
Ltil: Latest partner wanted to go to the beach, no worries let's get Burt ( my dog ) and go.
Many fuckwits on the beach with dogs off leads, Burt is not the most friendly to.other dogs so let's go to another section, same thing.
Tell partner that beach day is off because any aggro could get the dog destroyed as he is about 70ish kg, ooooh scary dog.
Partner says that's life if he gets executed and I can't let my beautiful boy control my life, glad I found out the evil truth about said person.
FUCK YOU AND GOODNIGHT.
Now searching for a dog lover, male or female, don't matter as long as you are cute
Hold on isn't it Wed? Forget cute or dogs. Get someone who has a freaking job.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
FUCK YOU AND GOODNIGHT.
What kind of treats do you keep on hand?

moorey

call me Mia
not sure ill have the time... We are already detouring somewhat to get within shouting distance of Austria - will be heading back past Frankfurt up to Bonn and then Hamburg.

If I had one day to spare, where around Salzburg coming from Munich should I go riding? Somewhere with bike rental and chairlifts. I haven't started researching this bit yet..
Let’s be honest...it was never more than a brag about being in Austria :rolleyes: