Little Things You Love

stirk

Burner
I remembered today (sorry if I'm late to the party on this one) that the # symbol is commonly known as "pound".
LTIL - The genius that thought using #MeToo to bring attention to sexual harassment and assault was a good idea.

(Just as a general rule, this works with a fair few hashtags and makes Instagram a better place to visit also.)
Haha, nice one, I know it as a pound symbol but my brain calls it a hashtag when preceding words where there is no space between the pound and the first letter of the word. I'll need to retrain my brain!

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Yep...only know it as hash or hashtag (sic). To end the call press hash or simply hang up. One of my favourite ways to end phone call with a machine.

droenn

Fat Man's XC President
American's call it the pound key. Common in recorded voice announcements.
I guess the name hash may or may not have negative connotations, allegedly.
Yeah those dirty hash browns running around and ruining the good name hash for the innocent symbol.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Yeah those dirty hash browns running around and ruining the good name hash for the innocent symbol.
Hash browns have a lot to answer for on our (and America's) modern waist lines. They also have a variety of other ye olde time foods with hash in them.

stirk

Burner
Just discovered sweet potato toffee!

Roasted a bunch of sweet pots and the gooey and crunchy stuff left in the pan was nature's veggie toffee, so good. Tempting to juice some and try and make a big batch.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I think I got on this otherwise empty bus about 10 minutes too late...the bus driver strongly resembles post scooby snack Shaggy, their is a dank smoke aroma in the air, and he is blasting some very 80s metal. If I suddenly stop posting crap it turns out my suspicions are correct and Greg missed the stop sign. Peace out.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Just discovered sweet potato toffee!

Roasted a bunch of sweet pots and the gooey and crunchy stuff left in the pan was nature's veggie toffee, so good. Tempting to juice some and try and make a big batch.
They caramelise really well, like a dry pumpkin. You can make a great sweet pie.

stirk

Burner
Growing up I hated pea and ham soup, pumpkin, sweet potato and rice. These are all things I love now. Sorry mum.
My daughter didn't want to eat the sweet potato, chick peas, the tomato or zucchini. It's a daily struggle with her and we joke that she'll be a vegetarian or maybe even a vegan!

I loved mushrooms one day then hated them the next, kids hey.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
New experience today, I think. I can't remember ever having cucumber in a Chinese style satay before... It wasn't awesome and it wasn't bad, just confusing.

DSC_2903~4.JPG
DSC_2903~4.JPG

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
New experience today, I think. I can't remember ever having cucumber in a Chinese style satay before... It wasn't awesome and it wasn't bad, just confusing.
A good looking cucumber there.

I thought it was used a bit in SE Asian curries or salads to help balance any heat or spices. It does pop up in Taiwanese dishes with porky bits.

Apparently cats are scared of cucumber too.

Sent from my F5121 using Tapatalk