Little Things You Love

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
C2CA4FAC-9044-4553-B86E-CB7D23BA630C.png
Where?

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
Overeasy, american style diner in singapore. Got out of the rain and ordered a shake, no promiscuous eggs for this guy!

And another LTIL, this view from ladtnight. The food was average up there, drinks way too expensive, but worth it for a happy gf, and the people watching was hilarious. Some very rich people floating about. Hideous men with expensive women looking bored, alot of spoiled kiddies running around bitching about sasha getting some new shoes etc etc. fun times.

Last edited:

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
For the right bar tender those bored women are a lot of fun. Sadly I'm not the right bar tender for that gig, but to watch the that are at work hurts.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Im pretty sure I’m gettig what your trying to say here, but can you explain the rest of the burners?
I think there would be very few here who don't understand how easy a handsome charming young hunk can charm the pants off someone else's border wife/partner.

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
I think there would be very few here who don't understand how easy a handsome charming young hunk can charm the pants off someone else's border wife/partner.
The Poodle is reminiscent of a James Bond type in a dapper stylish tux and smoother than ice on ice.

Put him behind a bar shaking cocktails and the fairer sex cannot resist throwing their underwear over the counter post haste. Lead singers and guitarists in rock bands ask him for tips. The drummer never asks though and prefers to go home early.

Sent from my F5121 using Tapatalk

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
The Poodle is reminiscent of a James Bond type in a dapper stylish tux and smoother than ice on ice.

Put him behind a bar shaking cocktails and the fairer sex cannot resist throwing their underwear over the counter post haste. Lead singers and guitarists in rock bands ask him for tips. The drummer never asks though and prefers to go home early.

Sadly so far from the truth. I can't remember if Bryan Brown's cocktail character was remotely lucky with the ladies but I'm crusty enough. Got arms like an octopus when it's busy too...as long as people don't move my stuff! It's a good look blindly reaching for that bottle you left just theeeeeere...except someone else needed it.

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
Sadly so far from the truth. I can't remember if Bryan Brown's cocktail character was remotely lucky with the ladies but I'm crusty enough.
Shaddup, I shouldn't ever meet you in person since the James Bond image is a winner particularly in black and white.

How about Bogey in Casablanca instead?

BKMad

Likes Dirt
Looking on gumtree tonight and some bloke is selling his collection of 80s playboy mags. Condition is listed as used. Does that mean the pages are stuck together or not?

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
That was a cheeky dig at your wording not the collective intemalectual capabilities of us retards

Last edited:

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
So #1 cat got into a fight and ended up with a hole through his ear which got infected. Woke up to a bloody mess of an ear and me when the abscess let go. Tried putting a make shift cone of shame over the cat's head to stop him scratching the crap out of the thing for the next three hours until I could get him to a vet. Dogs might put up with this but not a cat. Bugger. Cannot sit and hold him for three hours. Ahhhh. Duct tape. Taped his legs together. I was able to clean the mess off the cat and me and get the cat to the vet for some antibodies. The look on the vet's face when I dragged tbe cat out of the cage all cat trussed up with duct tape was brilliant.

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
View attachment 344962
Overeasy, american style diner in singapore. Got out of the rain and ordered a shake, no promiscuous eggs for this guy!

And another LTIL, this view from ladtnight. The food was average up there, drinks way too expensive, but worth it for a happy gf, and the people watching was hilarious. Some very rich people floating about. Hideous men with expensive women looking bored, alot of spoiled kiddies running around bitching about sasha getting some new shoes etc etc. fun times.
That's a nice spot. I spent a cruisy few hours up there at the open air bar chatting to the super cute Slovakian barmaid and watching a tropical storm come into town over the infinity pool.