Little Things You Love

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
@Ultra Lord you'll dh again, just be patient. Though I haven't had surgery and our back issues are probably quote different (being it's such a complex piece of life) I know that I ride harder, faster, bigger, further, more often, and braver than I did before my back blew up. I don't bunny hop as high though...but meh.

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
Truly, I was young and stupid when I ordered the PF BB. I do love the Speedplay pedals though, even though they are about as reliable as a Krokodil dealer. I admit I bought the Red cranks basically because they were light and I just liked how they looked, but at least it's now solid Shimano everywhere else.

The new wheels are DT swiss Onyx, which are just about the only fully black rims you can get if you are one of the half-starved holdouts still waiting for rim brakes to come back in style. The star clutch engagement mechanism is not nearly as loud as it used to be, but what I have found is that the braking surface absolutely thirsts for the blood of brake pads. And since the manufacturer only recommends Swissstop Blue pads at $30 a pop or you void the warranty, it's definitely not the most cost effective commuter option out there.

Jesus F@#^in Christ!

Ok when you come to your senses look long and hard at this picture. This is what a quiet, reliable commuter looks like.

-Lynskey sportive disc with bsa Ultegra bb.
-Shimano 2x10 Ultegra and Dura-ace Pioneer power meter for my knees.
-TRP Hy/rd discs with $14 Nukeproof sintered pads.
-Hope pro2 evo hubs with ceramic bearings, steel freehub and deep dish alloy disc rim.
-Look Keo Blade 2 Max pedals.
-Michelin pro4 endurance 25c with Mr Tuffy tire liners.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
Jesus F@#^in Christ!

Ok when you come to your senses look long and hard at this picture. This is what a quiet, reliable commuter looks like.

-Lynskey sportive disc with bsa Ultegra bb.
-Shimano 2x10 Ultegra and Dura-ace Pioneer power meter for my knees.
-TRP Hy/rd discs with $14 Nukeproof sintered pads.
-Hope pro2 evo hubs with ceramic bearings, steel freehub and deep dish alloy disc rim.
-Look Keo Blade 2 Max pedals.
-Michelin pro4 endurance 25c with Mr Tuffy tire liners.

Out of curiousity, are the seatstays on that bowed slightly towards the BB? Clever way to reduce frame stiffness in the rear triangle if it is...

(Good looking bike too BTW).

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
Out of curiousity, are the seatstays on that bowed slightly towards the BB? Clever way to reduce frame stiffness in the rear triangle if it is...

(Good looking bike too BTW).
Well spotted. Yes they are. The frame is still plenty stiff, but is compliant enough for the shitty Sydney roads.

(Thanks :))

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
On the end of the breakwall watching the sun set, the dolphins splash, a really big ship taking coal to be turned into Co2 elsewhere, and getting gently sprayed by waves. It's quite nice.