Little Things You Love

scblack

Leucocholic
Jesus. About the worst situation I will just ride past is a flat tyre, and I'll usually sing out to ask if they need anything anyway.
I'm the same, I'll always sing out to see if they're OK. I've had roadies give me tubes, sing out do I need a hand, some are good. I have my gear and will be fine, but its good to be asked.

But, reality must sink in. The vast majority of roadies just stare at you blankly and roll on by.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
One of my chums just sold a promotional version (his phrase - I don't know cars) of that BMW. It was black and had jps on it and it was fucking loud!

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
One of my chums just sold a promotional version (his phrase - I don't know cars) of that BMW. It was black and had jps on it and it was fucking loud!
Left hand drive?

Edit: Sorry promo. That means it was probably a 318i with a hole in the muffler. Mine's proper loud, now.

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
What the forecast - a fairly entertaining weather app (for iOS and the google iPhone knockoff thing as well) with a refreshingly honest approach to things.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Left hand drive?

Edit: Sorry promo. That means it was probably a 318i with a hole in the muffler. Mine's proper loud, now.
That be too technical for me...except that the drover.sat on the normal side of the car. Otherwise it was black, 2 doors, gold wheels, very loud, and that's about the extent of my knowledge. He said things about it that were just noise to me...then he decided to sell it after a few years of having a raging car boner over it.

The Duckmeister

Has a juicy midrange
Left hand drive?
That be too technical for me...except that the drover.sat on the normal side of the car. Otherwise it was black, 2 doors, gold wheels, very loud, and that's about the extent of my knowledge. He said things about it that were just noise to me...then he decided to sell it after a few years of having a raging car boner over it.
Yep, demo mock-up; all E30 M3s were built with the steering on the wrong side, although I believe the Poms did a handful of aftermarket conversions on road cars.

I went to a historics race meeting at Phillip Island a few years ago, where they had these old Goup a beauties; among them either this M3 or one of its sister cars, and the big 635s the JPS team raced before the M3. Sex on wheels those things!

427726_3209151639618_863564609_n.jpg
427592_3209138079279_1129705784_n.jpg

Last edited: