Little Things You Love

3viltoast3r

Likes Bikes and Dirt
If there was a 'handbrakie' involved you would be able to see the tachometer needle, and the warping of Space-time due to VTEC.

Matt H

Eats Squid
After months of poverty-induced goon drinking, i had enough disposable income to buy a 6 pack of james squire golden today.

DJninja

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I've only discovered oats recently myself and have had them non-stop (breakfast and before bed) for about 3 weeks straight. Good shit.

S.

ex offender
Easter. Prolicide is not normally something I condone, but if my son turned out to be a self righteous jewish zombie who reckoned he could save everyone and turn coke into pepsi, I'd probably string him up and give everyone a four day weekend to celebrate out of spite too.

hach_bee

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Centrelink dropping a good couple of grand into my bank account after making me wait 2.5mths for it.... mmmmmm :D

fairy1

Banned
The fact that Rise Against's new album isn't a soppy love album or an acoustic shitfest, seems to be a popular album style for punkish bands that go big.

mtb1611

Seymour
This Easter: road trip to a mate's in Canberra with the wife and kids. On the agenda: Stromlo, Bruce Ridge, Questacon, Telstra Tower, beer, food, laughter. Giddyup.

EDIT: scratch Stromlo, those 24 hour solo nutters have overtaken the place this weekend!

Last edited:

J@se

Breezeway Bandit
This Video

I haven't skydived for 8 years, this video is making me consider getting back in the game.:)

[video=vimeo;22428395]http://vimeo.com/22428395[/video]

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
How were they? Part of me wanted to go but DK's without Jello would be like Black Flag without Hank, The Clash without Joe, Pistols without Johnny, etc etc.
Abit late, but what the hell.

I have never really been a fan of DK, and never really sat down and listened to any albums. Only went for Rust, saw them awhile back in some place I don't remember, was an awesome night.

But fuck me dead DK went off, especially considering their age. I always put DK in the same boat as Bad religion, i.e. old as the hills so not as good live now and HOLY CRAP was I proved wrong.

I dunno who the singer was, but watching him get lost in the mosh was one of the highlights of the night, as well as some bird pulling off a tackle that would make any front rower proud.

Rust were just as good as I remembered. Pretty good night.

Drunken nights at gigs = awesome

fairy1

Banned
Putting sound deadening in your car then all of a sudden your traction control/stability control fault goes away, stoked!

Steve-0

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Playing with new bikes. Tuning it just right, prep'n for the first ride! :D

World Cup! Gettin pumped for the first round tommorow, yeehhaaaaa!

It's also great to see what looks to be the majority of top riders running Fox again. The only way it should be!

Last edited:

Tristan23

Farkin guerilla
Heading out for a road ride with a mate at 545am on a public holiday, watching an awesome sunrise turn into a perfect, windless blue sky day, having a lack of cars around due to said public day off, and coming home after 110k's and not feeling utterly destroyed. Stoked!

scuba05

Likes Dirt
Heading out for a road ride with a mate at 545am on a public holiday, watching an awesome sunrise turn into a perfect, windless blue sky day, having a lack of cars around due to said public day off, and coming home after 110k's and not feeling utterly destroyed. Stoked!
Did the same thing. Public holiday, why not make it a great friday, nto just a good one.

3 mates in the car at 6am, drive to Ourimbah, did many runs, and just got home & collapsed into bed. Sooo buggered.

LTYL, The track at Ourimbah. They are doing some GREAT things up there, and are still going. Had a skid-steer loader up there building new jumps, and they are awesome. BIG thumbs up & well done to the builders for that.

Another LTYL, finishing last runs, taking shinnies & shoes off, and heading to town for a few beers before hitting the road (driver only had 1, not that stupid during double demerits)