Little Things You Love

harmonix1234

Eats Squid
Yes! Absolutely wonderful!

LTIL: Tim Tams and Monte Carlo biscuits, and home-made Yo-Yo's and White Choc Chip & Macadamia nut biscuits! So many good biscuits to choose from.
Aaaw, Little things I 'loved' - Monte Carlos.

When I was about ten I got a paper round on my BMX, and on my first day I got paid $5 for my route. I went straight to the shop and got two packets of Monte carlos and sat under a tree and ate the whole lot and had a great big spew.

Never eaten them since :(

Elbo

pesky scooter kids git off ma lawn
That sucks Harmonix, they're my favourite, but I always space a packet out with a few cups of tea, still only lasts 2 days usually.

Steve-0

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Just rode the Half Epic track, I'm absolutely trashed and I'm eating the best damn sandwich ever made watching a documentary on a Sunday afternoon. Bi-Winning.

Ziggy

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Thats sick steve, is the epic thing on this sunday? A mates asked me to play taxi in his car for the day.

LTIL ~ The Tree Of Life. Saw it today and it was amazing. Its super abstract in some parts but all in all a beautiful movie. If you can, see it!

hach_bee

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Not getting out of bed till 1pm and only to ride the track which is in such awesome condition :)

Lazy Sundays

This song is probably a bit NSFW, but man, is it hilarious.

[video=youtube;ulIOrQasR18]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ulIOrQasR18[/video]

What am I saying probably? This song is very NSFW. But listen to it anyway.

harmonix1234

Eats Squid
Reading this.

Am in Helena, MT after 4 days and ~370miles on the divide trail. it is a fun, easy trail. "Mountain pass" is american for "road goes up a little bit", "Dangerously rocky" is american for "chance to get a little air at 45km/hr on a loaded touring bike.

Two wheel drifting on a 50kg loaded bike with a front CX tyre and a rear road tyre is my new favourite sport is my new favourite sport.

Had good conditions so far, but a bit of rain yesterday coming over the passes between lincoln and helena.

Such a different perspective to ride through here offroad as opposed to on the road. Gonna roll into butte today through some of the only actual mountain bike riding on the course. Yay! Long-cut through yellowstone and the grand tetons in a few days. Will chill for a day at West Yellowstone, I think, as I am getting a bit of a sniffle from riding too hard (enjoying the fitness too much!)

Peace yo!
Craig

scuba05

Likes Dirt
This song is probably a bit NSFW, but man, is it hilarious.

[video=youtube;ulIOrQasR18]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ulIOrQasR18[/video]

What am I saying probably? This song is very NSFW. But listen to it anyway.
Jon Lajoie is pretty much one of my favourite comedians at the moment.

Go watch E=mc vagina and the rest of his videos. Friggen classic

indica

Serial flasher
Riding my bike.
After fucking my knee up in January and having surgery 2 months ago I have had 5 rides in the last week.
The weather is amazing at the moment too.

Plus I just scored a decent payrise.