Little Things You Love

sedifus

Likes Dirt
On topic - my LBS who takes the time to fix FD alignment after a stack on the spot and without a fee. Goodwill generated. Tell me what Internet dealer can offer me the same within walking distance of my home and favorite trails?
Good to hear! Support your LBS.

LTIL: When i'm at work and someone genuinely says thank you for my efforts to get them back onto the bike.

Xavo.au

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Getting to first college meal of swatvac and finding out that it's one of the best meals all year. Best feeling.

Also, classical music (particularly classical piano).

J

JaRedy

All this talk of mouldy food reminds me of my supermarket fresh produce days.

Saw a whole range of things, if it rots i probably had to touch/clean it up at some stage. The worst were:
1. Blue furry lemons...
2. Rotten potatos (they were decieving as on the outside they look fine, but when you pick it up and gooey potato juice explodes in your hand you know definitley something isnt quite right).
3. Who would have thought that the worst smelling rotten fruit ever would have been watermellon!
We had one rotting in the bottom of our melon tub and got the new guy to clean it up. Needless to say he hated us after that and quit two days later. They smell like death and the combined mass makes cleaning one up QUITE an ordeal. In my three years working in the department I only ever cleaned one once and I literally almost died.

We also played fruit ninja with pineapples and bananas that were on death row (before the game was even made, yeah baby).

Also, classical music (particularly classical piano).
Agreed. When im driving ill often tune into 104.3 or 106.1 if I get bored of my Ipod.

Last edited by a moderator:

Matt H

Eats Squid
Hach - I thought it was brie until I saw the packaging.

I remember once last year I was cleaning out the fridge and realised an old housemate who had moved out a few months prior had left a whole bunch of fresh produce in the veggie bin. Half of it had liquified into an evil brown liquid, and the other half was barely recognisable. Needless to say, it was a week until bin day so I buried it in the back yard. I've had to deal with potatoes when they go rank, too.

xavo - what college are you at?

PINT of Stella. mate!

Many, many Scotches
Damn! I came here specifically to post up that pic and was beaten to the punch.

Still, I totally lost my shit when I first saw it.

This could be the start of a whole new art revolution like the Renaissance. I want to know what's next?
I want to see a stuffed labrador with a jet-engine inside running from it's mouth to it's arse. on rollerskates.

EDIT: More pics... http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ns-dead-pet-flying-helicopter-killed-car.html

Last edited:

Knut

Troll hunter
Best cat joke. Well done Steve-o

The dude flying it wears a leather jacket from previous experience of the flying cat going psycho upon landing. The other dude is wondering how Norco Maniac is going to react when she finds out her cat has found a new means of getting up on the neighbour's roof.

Xavo.au

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Really, really, really loving Nicolas Jaar's essential mix. Haven't felt this way about a mix since Adam Freeland's one from waay back.

As James May would say: "This one's gives me the fizz."

mars mtb

Likes Dirt
After driving into the city car park (as my pushie is undergoing some work so couldnt't ride) and having my ticket marked early bird, the lumps from my exhaust setting off half a dozen car alarms, leaving the attendant in a state of panic :triumphant:

nzhumpy

Googlemeister who likes bikes and scandal
I must practice more....

[video=youtube;NJmdb1Oe2h8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NJmdb1Oe2h8[/video]